User Tag List

Page 159 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 591091491571581591601611692092596591159 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 12610

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Eternally sad it seems.
    It's like I just keep finding more and more things in myself to feel sad about.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Feel I need to make some new friends. Not forget the old but maybe it's time I broaden my circle. Preferably ones that are alittle more emotionally mature. Also be nice if I can relate too some abit more. Preferably share similar interests of hobbies, values, working on ourselves via college,volunteering etc, maturity level perhaps. I'm trying to mature and grow. I feel some of these people I will keep in my life but I need to find some more mature people emotionally to do so myself. Like the older friends may be holding me back alittle bit. When really it's me holding me back in not broadening. I'm already got this goal in motion *volunteering, reaching out to talk with others etc*. Feels good to just at least be getting my feet wet as I got to start somewhere.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    Feel I need to make some new friends. Not forget the old but maybe it's time I broaden my circle. Preferably ones that are alittle more emotionally mature. Also be nice if I can relate too some abit more. Preferably share similar interests of hobbies, values, working on ourselves via college,volunteering etc, maturity level perhaps. I'm trying to mature and grow. I feel some of these people I will keep in my life but I need to find some more mature people emotionally to do so myself. Like the older friends may be holding me back alittle bit. When really it's me holding me back in not broadening. I'm already got this goal in motion *volunteering, reaching out to talk with others etc*. Feels good to just at least be getting my feet wet as I got to start somewhere.

I feel the exact same way. Don't give up as it can take a while to get close to new people. :workout:

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Reflective.

In need of change, but feeling positive about it

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Yloh View Post
    I feel the exact same way. Don't give up as it can take a while to get close to new people. :workout:
    Thanks Yloh . I won't give up, thanks for the kind advice Yloh.

I bet it's going to take a while indeed. It's not that easy to truly open up who you are to someone you just met. Never hurts to start from the ground up I suppose in order to warm up to new people.

I guess it gets kinda repetitive to only hear that (boyfriend related stuff only or that I never see/hear from them anymore cause of said boyfriend/makes him their world. I respect this but I move on or if I hear anything besides BF it's the negatively charged topics (drama = draining).

Just prefer some more emotionally balanced/positive peeps in this stage of my life really. I'll still keep them in my life as it's nothing personal against them but it's time now in order for my growth to Yloh and others who may be experiencing a similar phase. Good luck.

(Sorry to babble on and on)
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

hyper and ansty and glad I'm done being dragged to therapy
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

Courage is immortality Array Valiant's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Question

Yesterday, an old ENFx female friend of mine came to visit me. She was up visiting her parents.
    She lives about four hours away from here. About 400 kilometers.
    Haven't had time to visit her in the last year or so.
    Anyway, yesterday we went out for a walk with ice cream in the sunset. Down by a lake promenade in the town center. Walked and sat there for a couple of hours before the sun went down.
    Really hot and sunny weather. She sort of glowed.
    Anyway, after that we went home to me for a while and then collapsed on the couch with some Fanta.
    At some point she threw herself at me giving me one of the better hugs of my life.
    A short time after that she left hurriedly. I could smell some guilt.
    You'll understand when you read the rest.

Thing is, we have history. She had a huge crush on me when we were younger and then she found someone else when I wasn't even aware of this.
    Later I had a huge crush on her but she had a boyfriend.
    Now she's also got a boyfriend, but I do think something happened yesterday.
    I mean, this girl is one day older than me and our mothers met at the hospital after giving birth.
    Didn't get to know her much until I was twelve since we lived in different parts of town.
    But i'd count her as a very close friend.
    Which is weird. Haven't spoken to her in a year, and now there was sexual tension.
    She's hotter than most supermodels ^^ No kidding.
    This is all weird, since she's with this guy who isn't all bad, and i'm sort of chasing another girl.
    But this is definitely the kind of girl you sort of stay attached to for the rest of your life.
    Which scares me.
    That's even a long-standing joke between us that if we both hit 35 or 40 being single we marry each other
    I wonder how much of a joke it is, since she texted me today saying that she had a nice time and that she knew where she'd be when she was 40.

O.O

This is sort of scary, and at the same time fun.
    I mean... I don't know anyone who has always been that easy to talk to.
    You know how you can connect to someone at one point in a certain situation when they're in a complicated mix of emotions?
    Well, we always have an easy time understanding each other.
    This all made me feel pretty damn good, and slightly paranoid.
    Has she been planning this all along, even if it's vague?
    I mean, getting together five years ago when we were both too young and stupid would have been a shitty idea.
    Like I said, this is the type of girl you marry.
    Maybe she had it in the back of her head that she'd save me for later when we both had worked out a few kinks and learned a lesson or two.
    Well, suffice to say, i'm experiencing minor turbulence right now.
    Loads of mixed feelings.

Did she outsmart me? Is she only flirting innocently?
    I can tell when there's something there.
    My "gut" set off a whole bunch of red flags yesterday.
    My brain-heart circuit is screaming a few different things right now.

"Victory at last!", "", "", "" and a whole bunch of others.

I seriously haven't ever felt this weirded out and at the same time really freaking happy in a long while.
    And don't forget paranoid. I have a distinct feeling that her J tendencies made her plan this a long time ago.
    It appears that I am starting to become ripe for the picking.
    Scared because of that, too, naturally!
    Seriously? Did she sort of in a way con me?
    I'm the one who is supposed to do that!

And one other thing. How the hell can I feel like this when i'm supposedly in love or something? Just plain weird.
    Her leaving in a hurry indicated lots of guilt, as well.
    Well, at least something has taken root.
    I think it's there to stay or at least to be tried out.

Short form, i'm completely clueless and things just got a whole lot more complicated.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

OMFG!!!!! I have never had so much bloody homework in my life.

Polydactyl refers to having one or more the normal amount of fingers or toes.
    At least I remembered something.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Tired and hungry.