User Tag List

Page 1238 of 1260 FirstFirst ... 238738113811881228123612371238123912401248 ... LastLast
Results 12,371 to 12,380 of 12597

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

  1. #12371
    Talk To Me ☀ Array sarcasmsunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    480

    Default

    I feel extremely emotional but in a good way. For the longest, I barely felt emotions. I was blank and empty, only occasionally and rarely feeling moments of intense anger.

    Right now, I just feel really excited and happy. Really happy. Super happy! I just want to hug someone. Anyone. Everyone!! I can't remember the last time I felt this giddy. A part of me is terrified though, like something bad is going to happen because of this, so I'm going to make sure I make someone else happy while I'm at it. Pass the torch, y'know.

    Hmm.. thinking on it. I've always been unsure if I was a good person. Morality is pretty subjective, after all. Yet some part of it makes me confused. There has to be something objective about morals, some way to measure it. Bad people can do good things the same way good people can do bad things. What makes someone a bad or good person, seeing how behavior isn't a valid way to measure. Maybe it's a function thing, like MBTI. Internal shit that just influences action as opposed to actions. Reminds me about reading Lord of the Flies in 8th grade. Instead of a final test like we were prepping for, our teacher just asked 'Are people born evil?' At first my initial question was 'Why do people have to be born anything?' but now the question is 'When are people porn?' Think about it. Say morality is something humans inherently are. Does that become active in the womb or is it within a soul or maybe once they hit puberty?

    Even the dumb questions I know I won't find an answer to only add to this happy mood. I can't wait to see tomorrow.

    MBTI: ENFP (Ne > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti > Te > Se = Si)
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Temperament: Sanguine > Choleric = Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon
    Potter House: Gryffindor
    Social Media: TumblrDiscordYoutubeMSPARP
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer, Eskimo2, EJCC liked this post

  2. #12372
    Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    No other than closer to my personal space. I didn't mind about that because I was showing him my paper. We were the only two in the classroom after class had ended. So I know the energy wasn't anyone else's. He's married though.

    It's so weird. I've felt it with other teachers before and sometimes female teachers too (I haven't had a really good looking teacher since 8th grade haha and she was the only I could remember I had a crush on haha)
    Ah, okay if he does try to, I'd suggest running as far away from him as you can!

    With me, I tend to pick up the collective energy of others around me in general - like, if two people have been arguing, I immediately feel the tension in the air (I often describe it as "the invisible thundercloud"). Gives quite the headache!

    I can feel the pain in a loved one's heart too... it becomes unbearable most times because I just "know" it from their perspective... just yesterday I had wept bitterly because of this as well.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  3. #12373
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Ah, okay if he does try to, I'd suggest running as far away from him as you can!

    With me, I tend to pick up the collective energy of others around me in general - like, if two people have been arguing, I immediately feel the tension in the air (I often describe it as "the invisible thundercloud"). Gives quite the headache!

    I can feel the pain in a loved one's heart too... it becomes unbearable most times because I just "know" it from their perspective... just yesterday I had wept bitterly because of this as well.
    Yeah!! It's so crazy! When I was a cashier. I'd feel it from a few girls. lol that wasn't too bad. Well except the ones from late night, that was kind of scary haha. It's terrible when they're underage and then I just want to put a barrier (like those 16 year olds who try to be a few years older). I keep myself distant for sure

    I sometimes too! It's a rotting feeling and that's the kind of energy that doesn't go away easily.

    Aww! I'm sorry. I feel from them too. I can't really empathize with them because then I wouldn't want to be mistaken for hitting on them (and sometimes I do start to get pity attraction which isn't a good step to start with)

    I sometimes have a hard time watching with my dad on high impact shows because he gets very anxious and it just makes me feel terrible before I have to go somewhere haha

    I can't stand going to the mall as much as anymore either, it makes me feel so old lol

    Much hugs
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  4. #12374
    Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Yeah!! It's so crazy! When I was a cashier. I'd feel it from a few girls. lol that wasn't too bad. Well except the ones from late night, that was kind of scary haha. It's terrible when they're underage and then I just want to put a barrier (like those 16 year olds who try to be a few years older). I keep myself distant for sure

    I sometimes too! It's a rotting feeling and that's the kind of energy that doesn't go away easily.

    Aww! I'm sorry. I feel from them too. I can't really empathize with them because then I wouldn't want to be mistaken for hitting on them (and sometimes I do start to get pity attraction which isn't a good step to start with)

    I sometimes have a hard time watching with my dad on high impact shows because he gets very anxious and it just makes me feel terrible before I have to go somewhere haha

    I can't stand going to the mall as much as anymore either, it makes me feel so old lol

    Much hugs
    Haha yeah, you always want to be careful with vibes like that from minors!

    And yeah, I get that - one of my classmates in college once thought I was hitting on him when I was really just empathizing with him over some emotional troubles he had. Took some time for me to clear the misunderstanding but he was cool after that.

    Aww, thanks dear many hugs to you too!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

    Likes Forever liked this post

  5. #12375
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,567

    Default

    Very very nervous. But its ok-in a few hours this will be over-and there is no way it will be as bad as I fear it will be. No way. Time to get ready though abd stop procrastinating/delaying it. Though I have plenty of time-it doesnt start until 730 and I told myself I needed to be up at 630 and I got up at 430 so yeah...plenty of time. But still-best to get ready I think.

    Well that took legitimately no time at all...

    Huh.

  6. #12376
    I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    1,236

    Default

    I've been feeling some massive apathy for life for the past month and I absolutely hate the feeling. I need to find the passion again that I so crave and lost after
    A mind wanders as does the soul

    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

    "I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

    Love you Clouds!

  7. #12377
    santa's elf Array theforsaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    I feel like I'm getting hounded and like this other person wants me off this forum. I feel creeped out.

    #yaaaaassss
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

  8. #12378
    Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    I feel like I'm getting hounded and like this other person wants me off this forum. I feel creeped out.
    Hmm... if anyone's bothering you, you could let one of the mods know. Also, it would be sad if you left the forum
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  9. #12379
    The Uncarved Block Array ESFJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    I feel like I'm getting hounded and like this other person wants me off this forum. I feel creeped out.
    You did nothing wrong and you are correct to feel the way you do. Be strong so that others' weakness may only be that much more evident.

    Best.
    Likes theforsaken, Morning Star liked this post

  10. #12380
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,667

    Default

    Dazed but not confused.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Why am I feeling so emo?
    By sLiPpY in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:16 PM
  2. [NF] Introverted Feeling vs. Extraverted Feeling
    By Silence11 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:56 PM
  3. [MBTItm] If you're feeling down...
    By Koocoomoo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:02 PM
  4. [MBTItm] why do I get the feeling
    By whimsical in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
  5. Feeling like you're alone
    By substitute in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO