User Tag List

Page 1217 of 1262 FirstFirst ... 217717111711671207121512161217121812191227 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,170 of 12612

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Fucking cranky. I'm sick and I'm at work. Maybe I can just project a bubble of non-engagement and pretend I'm somewhere else entirely. Possibly in the Pina Colada song, I like getting caught in the rain.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, N/A liked this post

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Fucking cranky. I'm sick and I'm at work. Maybe I can just project a bubble of non-engagement and pretend I'm somewhere else entirely. Possibly in the Pina Colada song, I like getting caught in the rain.
    That song is my idea of hell....and by that I mean that song being played over and over and over.... One play is purgatory.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    That song is my idea of hell....and by that I mean that song being played over and over and over.... One play is purgatory.
    It may surprise you to know that I feel similarly, and before I posted this, I wondered WHY I am dreaming about pina coladas and making love at midnight in the dunes of the cape. The song is insipid chaff, but I do like all those things, and this little line caught my heart... "If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain". That's some dating profile gold, there.

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

It may surprise you to know that I feel similarly, and before I posted this, I wondered WHY I am dreaming about pina coladas and making love at midnight in the dunes of the cape. The song is insipid chaff, but I do like all those things, and this little line caught my heart... "If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain". That's some dating profile gold, there.
    That's rather defensive... IMO, using positive wording and focusing on what you DO want is better energy.

I saw a guy put on his dating profile "no stripper hoes who do drugs", and I thought, "Well, that says something to me about YOU, considering you feel the need to state that".

Also, who will identify as having half a brain?
    "Wow this guy looks cool....oh wait, he only wants women with whole brains. Oh well..."

I have the same reaction when I see women who put "no cheaters or liars!". Oh, and will the cheating and lying men kindly step out of the running after reading that? They just put a big bullseye on their head that says "I can be victimized".

/tangent
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    That's rather defensive... IMO, using positive wording and focusing on what you DO want is better energy.

I saw a guy put on his dating profile "no stripper hoes who do drugs", and I thought, "Well, that says something to me about YOU, considering you feel the need to state that".

Also, who will identify as having half a brain?
    "Wow this guy looks cool....oh wait, he only wants women with whole brains. Oh well..."

I have the same reaction when I see women who put "no cheaters or liars!". Oh, and will the cheating and lying men kindly step out of the running after reading that? They just put a big bullseye on their head that says "I can be victimized".

/tangent
    Haha, sorry, I was being a bit provocative there. I agree with you, and *if* I were ever to open a dating profile (which I've avoided up until now), I wouldn't say anything like that, except maybe quoting the song verbatim, because I find it amusing.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Haha, sorry, I was being a bit provocative there. I agree with you, and *if* I were ever to open a dating profile (which I've avoided up until now), I wouldn't say anything like that, except maybe quoting the song verbatim, because I find it amusing.
    Don't knock dating profiles. 2 out of three of my relationships were started via dating profiles. Then again, neither of them lasted. YMMV, I guess.

That being said, a common thing I came across on dating profiles that annoyed me was women saying they "love to laugh." Oh good, you're not one of those people that hates laughter.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Don't knock dating profiles. 2 out of three of my relationships were started via dating profiles. Then again, neither of them lasted. YMMV, I guess.

That being said, a common thing I came across on dating profiles that annoyed me was women saying they "love to laugh." Oh good, you're not one of those people that hates laughter.
    I never said that online dating is bad. I'm just incapable of doing it. I have empathic abilities, I can sense personal rejection at any distance. It's perfectly manageable at normal levels, but when I get rejected by hundreds daily I develop strange neurological symptoms from the overload within an hour of opening a profile. Within 1 month, I will die--I suspect.

I imagine ladies who are healing from serious gut wounds hate to laugh. I am particularly attracted to them, but occasionally I am inadvertently funny. I just can't win.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

Phoenix Flame Array cosmic royal's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Sleepy. I got everything done today but I want to start on another art project. Too bad humans still need to sleep.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

8w9 5w4 3w4 sx/sp/so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Kind of excited to go to the Netherlands soon.

#yaaaaassss
    Likes geedoenfj, Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Omg Omg Omg I'm SO excited and HAPPY right now. AHHH
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes geedoenfj, Cloudpatrol liked this post