– Being in an environment that is in disarray
– Frequent disruptions
– Irrational behavior – Being surrounded by (or guilty of) incompetence – Unexpected changes – Lack of control
– Laziness in others
– Not having their strongly held values validated
– Guilt over being critical towards others
– Dealing too long with abstract or theoretical concepts
– Being in a highly-charged emotional environment for too long
Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
want to ask me something? go for it!
“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe
reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga
I had felt angry now I feel hopeless and very sad. I feel like I have been sucked dry. I want to remind myself that I'm happy just to be alive. Which I am but...either I can't get completely in touch with it or it's not enough.