User Tag List

Page 1160 of 1316 FirstFirst ... 16066010601110115011581159116011611162117012101260 ... LastLast
Results 11,591 to 11,600 of 13154

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

  1. #11591
    Doodletown Piper Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,210

    Default

    Weird. I told my ex, the manager, she was leaving, and noticed she seemed kind of upset. In one sense, I'm glad, because it means that she still has feelings for me and that I meant something to her once, which I'd feared wasn't the case. In another sense, I don't feel so great because I feel wistful for what could have been. So far, this process is one of strange ambivalence.

  2. #11592
    troubled Array Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Imaginative.
    “He who would travel happily must travel light.”
    – Antoine de St. Exupery


    [Previously theforsaken]
    Likes Fate liked this post

  3. #11593
    just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    63X sp/so
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    I'm in a "Let's get shit done mood" right now.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

    johari
    nohari
    avatar
    Likes EJCC, Fate liked this post

  4. #11594
    troubled Array Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    I just read that one characteristic of Se is enjoying good food. I'm a huge foodie and obsessed with food. I just wish I have a super fast metabolism, then I can eat what ever I want. Not that I'm overweight or anything. ;p So, I'm feeling giddy about this piece of information.
    “He who would travel happily must travel light.”
    – Antoine de St. Exupery


    [Previously theforsaken]

  5. #11595
    Fabula rasa Array Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Broken
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle


    Likes ñoño liked this post

  6. #11596
    "You're an ESFJ" - Xann Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,132

    Default

    Feeling like a model.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  7. #11597
    "You're an ESFJ" - Xann Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    I just read that one characteristic of Se is enjoying good food. I'm a huge foodie and obsessed with food. I just wish I have a super fast metabolism, then I can eat what ever I want. Not that I'm overweight or anything. ;p So, I'm feeling giddy about this piece of information.
    That is only one aspect of Se.

    You have much to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  8. #11598
    troubled Array Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    That is only one aspect of Se.

    You have much to learn.
    Did you read the part where I wrote "I just read that one characteristic of Se"? I think you might've missed it by accident. ;p
    “He who would travel happily must travel light.”
    – Antoine de St. Exupery


    [Previously theforsaken]

  9. #11599
    "You're an ESFJ" - Xann Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4dw so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    Did you read the part where I wrote "I just read that one characteristic of Se"? I think you might've missed it by accident. ;p
    Perhaps. Perhaps. :P but the evil thing is...

    I did read it. Maybe you might have not caught on, I love being dramatic at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Fe Ti Se (INFJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β
    Likes Nørrsken liked this post

  10. #11600
    troubled Array Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    269 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Perhaps. Perhaps. :P but the evil thing is...

    I did read it. Maybe you might have not caught on, I love being dramatic at times.
    Looks like I'm just going have to kill you, then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    “He who would travel happily must travel light.”
    – Antoine de St. Exupery


    [Previously theforsaken]

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Why am I feeling so emo?
    By sLiPpY in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:16 PM
  2. [NF] Introverted Feeling vs. Extraverted Feeling
    By Silence11 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:56 PM
  3. [MBTItm] If you're feeling down...
    By Koocoomoo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:02 PM
  4. [MBTItm] why do I get the feeling
    By whimsical in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
  5. Feeling like you're alone
    By substitute in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •