User Tag List

Page 116 of 1262 FirstFirst ... 16661061141151161171181261662166161116 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 12612

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

I'm also exhausted...i work from 11pm-6am AGAIN tomorrow night, so I'm staying up as late as I can in order to sleep during the day tomorrow. I did just get a small burst of energy from mapping out my schedule for next semester. It works out great, I'm only in class for 3 days, leaving me 4 days fully available to work. Yay for priority registration

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

Your search - Supererirerior - did not match any documents

`~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Twired as FAWK!!!!

I'm working, right now, BAD SILLY BAD SILLY, but the ol' lady is watching her Fox News which I dunno, makes her happy!??! :confused:

She turns it on, channel 64, and she's obsessed with Bill O'fuckhimself.

So, I'm listening to her groan and moan <--- that's normal, and to Fox news in the background, I get off in T-89 minutes, praise ALLAH!!!

I just hope the missus will be cool with just chilling for the afternoon, I usually drive miss daisy everywhere, but im too tired to be her chauffeur, today.

lek lek lek lek lek
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THESE ANIMALS, SLOWLY DYING IN OIL.

POOR CREATURES.

FUCK.

FUCK

FUCK

IT'S NOT RIGHT
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Helpless.

Poor Pelicans.

I can't see this, save 'em or euthanize them, don't just watch them slowly suffer and die.

:sad:
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

^^^

I know. It bothers me so much I can't even watch it.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I saw that footage too, and man, it felt like a hole was being dug into me. How can some people not understand the effects of their actions on everything around them? The lack of foresight in some people irritates me.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    ENFP

My duvet

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    I saw that footage too, and man, it felt like a hole was being dug into me. How can some people not understand the effects of their actions on everything around them? The lack of foresight in some people irritates me.
    It bothers me on both an emotional and practical level: emotionally I'm disturbed by the harm done to animals, and I'm also irritated by the lack of logic in destroying one's self...even if you're an unemotional, sociopathic monster who cares for no one but him or herself, it's illogical to destroy the environment that you require to survive in good health. Environmentalism is selfish as well as about animals and other people. I don't know what kind of blindness or stupidity prevents some people from seeing that fact.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    It bothers me on both an emotional and practical level: emotionally I'm disturbed by the harm done to animals, and I'm also irritated by the lack of logic in destroying one's self...even if you're an unemotional, sociopathic monster who cares for no one but him or herself, it's illogical to destroy the environment that you require to survive in good health. Environmentalism is selfish as well as about animals and other people. I don't know what kind of blindness or stupidity prevents some people from seeing that fact.
    From a scientific standpoint, each organism in the environment plays a crucial role to the whole ecosystem. Once one organism is removed from the food web, it impacts the rest of the organisms that are higher on the list (i.e. primary consumers, secondary consumers, apex predators). Unfortunately some people either a.) lack the knowledge about the systems dynamics that occur between the environment and them, b.) are apathetic about said systems dynamics or c.) have other priorities other than saving the environment. In BP's case, I suspect they had other priorities, such as making a profit off of the oil. Now that they did a rush job to get as much oil as they can to make a profit, look at what happened: oil rig blew up because of faulty safety management, thus the oil leaks at a rapid rate because they dug below the ocean floor deeper than normal to get more oil.

Sorry, getting off on rant here.

And after seeing a beer commercial, I'm kind of annoyed about the message it's sending about how to deal with people. It's an Antiques Roadshow pastiche, and the guy who's about to appraise an antique glass container drops it down on the floor and lets it break just to go grab a beer. No sense in valuing something that could have been an heirloom in the family. Are we shaping ourselves into a culture of apathy?

NiFe rant.... ARRRGGHHH!

*takes a deep breath* *releases* *steam settles*

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche