User Tag List

Page 1125 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 12562510251075111511231124112511261127113511751225 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,250 of 12610

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

  1. #11241
    alchemist Array Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Just not my day. Just not it.
    Why, what's up?

  2. #11242
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Why, what's up?
    In the random thought thread, I listed a situation of a person who I talked to and had a great conversation and then ignored me.
    People who had the right of way flip me off because I told them to go with my hand. It was pretty clear I got a nice 5 second look.
    And generally life sucks when you're stuck in a time bubble surrounded in an ultra conservative community and nothing else is cheaper and you're the one who values self expression and the individual and yeah even acquaintances I have to limit what I say. I'm in school for a long ass time because of my choices and yeah it's too long to say and complaining won't make me feel better
    oh and I know I just said what I said but my parents are disappointed from my indecision and I'm 23 now. Holy fuck.

    I'm thinking of just conforming and hiding, because trying to be myself is just making me feel worse and worse. I need rl friends for my sanity. I'm going to have side with reputation and put truth in the closet until I get out or find a way to transfer to another college, at least I know I will be moving on with life.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  3. #11243
    Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    Overwhelmed, stressed.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  4. #11244
    alchemist Array Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    In the random thought thread, person who I talked to and had s great conversation ignored me.
    People who had the right of way flip me off because I told them to go with my hand. It was pretty clear I got a nice 5 second look.
    And generally life sucks when you're stuck in a time bubble surrounded in an ultra conservative community and nothing else is cheaper and you're the one who values self expression and the individual and yeah even acquaintances I have to limit what I say. I'm in school for a long ass time because of my choices and yeah it's too long to say and complaining won't make me feel better
    oh and I know I just said what I said but my parents are disappointed from my indecision and I'm 23 now. Holy fuck.
    Hmm, do you know why they're ignoring you? Like, is it snubbing or maybe they're just not in the right mindset to have a conversation?

    People become even more asshole-ish than usual when they're behind the wheel of a car, unfortunately... plus people generally don't make a lot of sense. I know it hurts when people do those sorts of thing.

    The rest of what you said, I can relate to quite well myself. I feel very restricted in life, especially in the community I'm in. That could be like, more my own insecurities than a real need to restrict myself, but I feel it more prominently around here.

    Plus, I've been studying a 3 year degree for 6 years, with no real career in mind, and I have to take a break at the moment because I can't cope.

    I don't know if me saying I'm going through similar stuff helps, but eh, I am, so...

  5. #11245
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Hmm, do you know why they're ignoring you? Like, is it snubbing or maybe they're just not in the right mindset to have a conversation?

    People become even more asshole-ish than usual when they're behind the wheel of a car, unfortunately... plus people generally don't make a lot of sense.

    The rest of what you said, I can relate to quite well myself. I feel very restricted in life, especially in the community I'm in. That could be like, more my own insecurities than a real need to restrict myself, but I feel it more prominently around here.

    Plus, I've been studying a 3 year degree for 6 years, with no real career in mind, and I have to take a break at the moment because I can't cope.

    I don't know if me saying I'm going through similar stuff helps, but eh, I am, so...
    I'm sorry you're working long. It really sucks when there's little to none motivation.

    This has been edited to say this is a happy private thought.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  6. #11246
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    This has been edited to say this a private happy thought.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  7. #11247
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woaden View Post
    / Arise sweet demon and have your say
    I deserve nothing but fortune's way
    Arise sweet demon and have your say
    I'll break your heart, but I can't stay /

    Austra - The Villain
    Awesome imagery.

    Hi there, @Starry mentioned you are probably another quiet ENFJ 3w4 sp/sx.

  8. #11248
    시간을 멈출래 영원히 Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Awesome imagery.

    Hi there, @Starry mentioned you are probably another quiet ENFJ 3w4 sp/sx.
    And she is probably right.

    Why don't you be the judge? I'll be coming up with a video when I have this house to myself.

  9. #11249
    back and forth Array Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Posts
    2,055

    Default

    agitation. but that's what family is for.
    Likes Rico liked this post

  10. #11250
    BORING Array ESFJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Amused.
    「 」

    "Thông tin khá bổ ích, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế này để forum thêm phần đa dạng."-jasonrobert252

    9w8-2w1-6w7

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Why am I feeling so emo?
    By sLiPpY in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:16 PM
  2. [NF] Introverted Feeling vs. Extraverted Feeling
    By Silence11 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:56 PM
  3. [MBTItm] If you're feeling down...
    By Koocoomoo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:02 PM
  4. [MBTItm] why do I get the feeling
    By whimsical in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
  5. Feeling like you're alone
    By substitute in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO