User Tag List

Page 1099 of 1240 FirstFirst ... 995999991049108910971098109911001101110911491199 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 12394

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Ƙιηg σf Lσνє Lινє Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar

The weird lowkey heart attack feeling just released its second album
    but not like this, it won't be by your hand
    not this way, not today
    Johari / Nohari
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

729 sx/sp
    IEE Ne

So chill. Glad I made it through my first work week back from vacation. It was a little rougher than average, but now I'm watching ninja warrior smoking a bowl and eating Thai food with some cool humans and a dog, and it feels so good.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    6w7 so/sx
    SEI Fe

Overcome with nostalgia. The mixed kind. Where you're stuck thinking about this certain time in your life, both the good and bad, and it gives you this intense, short-lived feeling of anxiety. Sometimes nostalgia makes me afraid, gives me fear inside. I don't know why. It's probably because I start feeling a lot of regret for all the bad things I've done in life.

Usually brought on by listening to songs from old times. I should stop doing that.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

Uncertain how life is going to turn out. If this fixes my issues, will my life get easier? Will I finally be more normal, even like other INFJs? The others seem to have it more together, even some of the ones here.

I can't believe I've been denying so hard of what a 6 I was. The whole loyal, submissive person while sometimes being rebellious seemed such an idiotic philosophy to me while I was experiencing it the whole time.

I have a possible IxFJ 2 being my listening ear right now and my counselor and therapist is telling me things that I can't believe flew past by me. I actually feel more authentically emo than anything even though I thought it was more reserved to the IXFP's (yes I know IXFP's don't necessarily represent that stereotype, shut up)

I'm a freak, a creep, a weirdo. I am a loner who feels too deeply for his own good has certain extremes in feminine qualities.

All my life I wanted to have purpose, to help build society with something only I could contribute, to feel important. Everyone wants to be important though, people do crazy things to feel important, no matter how much they're willing to deny it. It doesn't have to necessarily be the world, it could just be for a group or a certain someone.

It hurts when my parents can't take the listening ear, they always feel like they have to simply dismiss my problems by simply being positive or just focus on something else. That's like the equivalent of saying here drink some alcohol, go have fun with a girl, it'll all go away, you'll find the finer things in life. Even though they would never say exactly that or those methods, it sometimes seem that my life is just easy and I'm being a baby about it. It really pisses me off because I have done so many things to bring myself back to health by doing the hard things that not many people would do a lot.

Will I be ill forever? (No not lil Wayne ill)

Retired Member Array
    9w1 sx/sp
    EII Fi

Upset and disliking myself. I have trouble being coherent and assertive when I'm hurt. I wish this wasn't the case.

378 sx/sp

Stressed as all hell. My medical issues seem to have no end, and my mom is now having issues and dealing with the same crappy medical system bullshit that ours has become. Fuck the Canadian medical system is all I have to say right now.
    "Ours is essentially a tragic age, so we refuse to take it tragically. The cataclysm has happened, we are among the ruins, we start to build up new little habitats, to have new little hopes. It is rather hard work: there is now no smooth road into the future: but we go round, or scramble over the obstacles. We’ve got to live, no matter how many skies have fallen."

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    Stressed as all hell. My medical issues seem to have no end, and my mom is now having issues and dealing with the same crappy medical system bullshit that ours has become. Fuck the Canadian medical system is all I have to say right now.
    Socialized health care?

Bizarre Love Triangle Array Puffypolma's Avatar

I've caught a cold on Saturday night. How wonderful...
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix

9w1 sp/sx
    ESI Fi

Disgusted by what things are actually about as opposed to what they say they are.

Guilty. Ashamed.

And selfish in saying and being so.