Thread: What are you feeling right now?
12-02-2015, 11:11 PM #10641
12-02-2015, 11:14 PM #10642
12-02-2015, 11:18 PM #10643
I hadn't thought about myself that way before, but yeah, I am internally stable and centered, 99% of the time. (The remaining 1% of the time, even if I'm only slightly off center internally, it freaks me out, and completely throws off my equilibrium -- and it takes me a while to get centered again.)
12-03-2015, 02:30 AM #10644
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- 4w5 sp
- INFj Ne
Once again the bitterness expressed to my peers is a source of great shame to me.4w5-9w1-5w4
12-03-2015, 11:31 AM #10645
some relief"We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"
12-03-2015, 11:37 AM #10646
Bowel movements due to excess coffee this morning.
12-03-2015, 12:00 PM #10647
angryPerfectly robust chickens
Run laps a lot
Pee on the garden
Leap over fences
Cock is a word for rooster
Hen is a type of chicken?
Kit kats are good
Nice chickens don't belong in the
12-04-2015, 06:43 AM #10648
I'm ok. The sun is getting into my head.
12-07-2015, 11:57 PM #10649
Haven't calmed down from intense events yesterday. Opening up about it helped some, but I can already tell I'll have a vulnerability hangover tomorrow.
12-08-2015, 12:14 AM #10650
[ISTP] Why am I feeling so emo?By sLiPpY in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)Replies: 34Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:16 PM
By Silence11 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)Replies: 145Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:56 PM
[MBTItm] If you're feeling down...By Koocoomoo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)Replies: 15Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:02 PM
[MBTItm] why do I get the feelingBy whimsical in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)Replies: 24Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
By substitute in forum The BonfireReplies: 57Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:36 AM