User Tag List

Page 104 of 1260 FirstFirst ... 454941021031041051061141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 12600

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Unintentionally zeroed-in.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Out of touch with reality because I've been concentrating souly on a project.

I have to go out and be social in 2 hours and that's the last thing I feel like doing atm. I feel like a coffee and a day alone, and maybe going for a drive by myself later.
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I haven't been able to identify my feeling of late .. because I haven't felt it in about 8 months..
    But I am angry!!!!

I do not enjoy being angry.. and it just makes me angry.
    Anger compounds and eventually explodes.

I need a quiet beach.

MBTI
    INFP

Tired.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Happy that the social time this late afternoon went well, and how far I came with my project and how my house is almost perfectly clean. I'm also happy at the thought of crawling into my cozy, lovely bed.
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

half-nut member Array briochick's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

I feel like something is about to happen, like I'm standing on a precipice with fog below. Maybe I'm going to jump, maybe not. Maybe I'll die, maybe I'll learn to walk on air. Maybe I'll chicken out, turn around, and find a monster waiting behind me. Whatever I do, something's in the air.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I feel out of control of my own life. I hate that feeling more than anything in the world, and it seems like no matter what I do, I can't get away from it.

I feel like I'll never be happy.

I'm probably angry and being melodramatic. I should have a lie down.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Senior Member Array Kurt.Is.God's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

I feel like space is a beautiful place--empty and brilliant and explosive...
    I feel like another whiny teenager complaining about an out-of-control life, another ENFP--and I hate ENFPs, these obnoxious, pretentious, melodramatic, irrational, fickle,.
    I feel like my life is out of control. I'm on the verge of failing my junior year. I don't love my girlfriend, but I wish I did. We used to talk about the ducks on the pond, and how much we cared about them, and I want to be able to care about them again. I hang out with all T's, and their biting cynicism and scorn for sentimentality is getting to me...
    I feel inauthentic and unsure of just how much I feel all this. I lie and exaggerate my emotions to get attention.
    I feel like my ideas are never as good as my friends the T's, and I'm not much good as an F, either--I hardly care for my friends, and I lie, and I'm lazier and more fickle than anyone I know.
    I feel angry that my ENTP friend conforms to so many social norms about acceptable behavior concerning humor and emotions, and bends to the wishes of so many authority figures.
    I feel frustrated that I can only get passionate and cry and scream over the sorts of things in front of me, like opening ports on my computer and writing my blog and eating lunch, and won't shed so much as a single tear for that depressed and cynical ENTP friend. I'm not passionate for anything at all.
    I feel not funny. My comics are hilarious, I think, but I just read a thread on how NFs aren't funny, and I'm second-guessing. I feel like I'm too easily influenced, as well, and I feel like I should approach even the MBTI with a certain degree of skepticism, as my ENTP friend does. I feel gullible and irrational.
    I feel--scratch everything I said before this sentence--I feel boring. I feel emotionally flat. I feel envious of an ISFJ friend for writing brilliant and melancholy (albeit formulaic) pieces of poetry in which he pours out his disillusionment with the way God treats the world and himself. I feel flat. I feel boring and flat and talentless. I am not good at anything that matters. I do not have a cardinal virtue. I do not have a passion, a political agenda, a religion, a good intention, a noble dream, a !.
    And I feel confused. Maybe I don't feel all that. Sometimes I cry before I know I'm feeling anything. Sometimes feelings escape you, overtake you. I want to know what I am feeling. It is frustrating, being confused.
    I feel I will regret this post very much, but right now, and perhaps for the next second as I hit the button below this box, I don't quite care.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

After a night of crazy vivid dreams.. extremely confused and sad.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Interesting... I too had a scary dream last night that has left me distracted .

Also I feel that this is the calm before the storm. I'm abit anxious thinking of it all and worry that it all may overwhelm me. It's just so many things running through my mind at the moment. May sound stupid but I don't want to lose myself in the "to do list" and get all stressed from too many things to do.

Pretty much i'm worried my daydreaming days are numbered but I want to do this so I have to go on. Time to grow up, take control of my life and I will make the time to tender to my needs as an individual so as to zone out as needed but not where it hinders me either obviously. All will be fine *repeat a few more times :workout:*, I'm just nervous I suppose.

I need to detach and listen to some music or something heh.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)