User Tag List

Page 1038 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 38538938988102810361037103810391040104810881138 ... LastLast
Results 10,371 to 10,380 of 12610

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    The only way I can get myself to clean is by putting on some headphones and turning my chores into a one-man dance party.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    Fi
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    A horrible ball of callous emotions, ready to explode. I want to get these feelings/thoughts off my chest, right now, but I don't know who to speak to.
    You can speak to me @Captain_Invincible
    "Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes.Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’…’til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over wide and then… then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’." - Quint, Jaws
    Likes Rico liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Bummed. I finally talked to a guy. He's awesome. It went really well, and he even asked for my number. But two minutes later he was talking to his sister and a few others about how he wanted to ask out this other girl. It's disappointing. At least I talked to a guy and held a substantial conversation. That should count for something, right? But I guess I should forget about any chance of a cool, casual first date. Then again, maybe my idealism is making me jump the gun. I've only talked to him once, and here I am wondering about a date. I need a firmer grip on cold, hard reality.

It's just that I feel kinda deprived in the love/romance area of life. I just want to love and be loved. Cuddle under blankets, drink hot cocoa together, go on long autumn walks, watch terrifying movies until 4 in the morning...maybe I'm just in love with the idea of loving. It makes my heart ache just thinking about it. This is literally how I felt when I was like twelve. Am I turning into a twelve-year-old again?

Well, damn. This was longer than it was supposed to be.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    Fi
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    It's just that I feel kinda deprived in the love/romance area of life. I just want to love and be loved. Cuddle under blankets, drink hot cocoa together, go on long autumn walks, watch terrifying movies until 4 in the morning...maybe I'm just in love with the idea of loving. It makes my heart ache just thinking about it. This is literally how I felt when I was like twelve. Am I turning into a twelve-year-old again?
    I feel the same exact way. To me it sounds like he wouldn't know an amazing person to get to know and love if it ran him over like a cargo train. Just going by what I've read from you on these forums, and the fact that you're an INFP, I think he definitely missed out on an awesome individual to share some romance in his life with. Your approach was more like Cupid's arrow than a cargo train, but it's a very similar idea. I think you get what I mean.

This quote has been helpful to me in times of uncertainty. Maybe it can help you too.
    "The future is not set. No fate but what we make." - Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Basically, there are so many other guys out there. You never know what will happen in your life. Maybe you'll meet somebody you can share a lifetime of love with and get everything romantic that you've dreamed of. Good luck. Don't give up.
    Another quote: "Keep an open mind and hope it's going to come true." - She's Got You High by Mumm-Ra
    "Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes.Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’…’til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over wide and then… then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’." - Quint, Jaws
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

half empty

one-third full

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Bummed. I finally talked to a guy. He's awesome. It went really well, and he even asked for my number. But two minutes later he was talking to his sister and a few others about how he wanted to ask out this other girl. It's disappointing. At least I talked to a guy and held a substantial conversation. That should count for something, right? But I guess I should forget about any chance of a cool, casual first date. Then again, maybe my idealism is making me jump the gun. I've only talked to him once, and here I am wondering about a date. I need a firmer grip on cold, hard reality.

Well, damn. This was longer than it was supposed to be.
    You put it into words well, it's a common echo of a society so busy they forget themselves and yet fail to see others for the crowds... don't worry though... there are loads of people like you (and past me) with similar desires who are ready to share their lives with someone else intimately.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Stressed. I think there's frustration involved but I'm not 100% sure?

I'm ready for it to pass.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Aaaand it's passing. Excellent.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None