User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Default Do you like your own type in other people?

I only know two other enfps.

the girl is one of my best friends, but we're both so fickle and easily distracted we sort of forget we're best friends for a couple weeks and then come back together, very lovingly & pick up where we left off.

as for the guy enfp i know... he's the most charming person ive ever met. never had a terribly deep conversation with him.

I don't know many others of my type in real life. My best friends are an infp, esfj, isfp and an esfp. I have a lot of good friends in other types but those are the closest ones.

I find types closest to mine, especially Fs are easiest to connect with and I want to meet more enfps and see if we become bffls =] is that how it works? I know we're all individuals, blah blah blah but still, generally?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    INFx

I don't know any others like me in RL, but online it tends to be 50/50. The personality/person/individual means more than a type.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    I only know two other enfps.

the girl is one of my best friends, but we're both so fickle and easily distracted we sort of forget we're best friends for a couple weeks and then come back together, very lovingly & pick up where we left off.
    Haha, exactly like me and my ENFP bestfriend!!!

MBTI
    INTJ

I often get irritated with other INTJs - mainly because I quickly see the flaws in them that I think they should address. Not that I don't see flaws in other types, it's just that with INTJs their issues are very obvious and relatable to me, and I have little tolerance for my own fuck ups.

That, or maybe it's that whole "highlander mentality".
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

heart on fire

There are some INFP on here that even when I strongly disagree with what they are saying, it puts a smile on my face how they say it. The prickly ones, the darker ones.

I don't relate much to the harmonizing, softer infps. I don't dislike them, I just don't relate as much, plus I see my earlier self and it disturbs me. it's like: "wake up, see the world as it is!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I like other INFPs online quite a bit. Of course there are individual INFPs who rub me the wrong way. I think I've only met 2 other INFPs in real life, and one is cool (albeit very strange) and the other rubbed me the wrong way.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I like other INFPs online quite a bit. Of course there are individual INFPs who rub me the wrong way. I think I've only met 2 other INFPs in real life, and one is cool (albeit very strange) and the other rubbed me the wrong way.
    my roommate/best friend is an infp, she's actually almost exactly like me.

she's quite normal... wants to be a photographer.

part of our friendship is all our NFP'-ish-ness. we connect over art, love, life.
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ I get along very well with ENFPs usually.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Glycerine

I seem to be a bit too blunt for some of the ENFJs I know in real life but I usually get along w/ them. I have yet to meet a truly messed up ENFJ that I've heard a lot about. Surprising, I really relate to 90% of the ENFJs online.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Other ENTJs usually suck since they are far less healthy than me =)

But the mature ones are like the greatest!