User Tag List

First 345

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    I married a female version of me. So yes.

I turned out to be the only successful way that I could actually have more of me. And I'm quite fond of me, so . . .
    you should clone yourself and get a few extra of you...or I guess you could just have kids.

When younger I did not like other enfps. I didnt know very many and the few I knew seemed very silly. I always hung out with NTs. However in the last few years I find them and I have realized they are just like me, but I squish it all down inside and hide it.

So now we play like little kids. I also find oddly, that my ENFP supervisors in upper management, are highly protective of me. My entp made the mistake of calling me out in a meeting I wasnt in and my enfp boss got "the look". My entp said it's the look I get before I try and kill people.

My enfps on my level-there are a few. I held one's hand the other day while she cried and I tried to explain why it is she judges herself so harshly and why it is okay to detach from her job emotionally.

The other was a guy. I can actually hug and hold this guy in a very intimate way, yet it isnt about sex at all. He was in a great deal of pain after breaking up with a girl. So I hugged him and told him he was an enfp and it was okay to be emo. The girl had said he cried too much and was a baby.

eye contact with other enfps-we just get each other. I have to say it is comforting to interact with other enfps here, as i dont feel so strange. You guys "feel" my feelings, if that makes sense.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Er...most INFP's are nice resonable people. Several, I like a lot. I have mixed feelings though. XNFP, I like in general...mostly. I think age and life experience play a big factor in this though.
    I don't always like to see aspects of myself reflected back at me though, and some times "other" INFP's have a wierd ass vibe (I'm sure I do too.) As if you aren't quite present. I've never met an INFP IRL, that I've clicked with. A few on line.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

fun story:

the other day I met this girl and we hit it off RIGHT AWAY, discussing our mutual university major, taste in clothing, taste in music

and then we decided we were in love

and then she was telling me about psychology class and how she wished there was a lecture on mbti

then we discovered we were both way too interested in mbti... and both enfps.

she's my new best friend.

it was so weird.
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Ive met few INFPs and INTPs in real life so I dont know how Id feel about them.

I do know there are plenty of INFP's I like on the internet. I dont have so many interenet INTP friends, perhaps because many of those one can pick up on these forums seem to like out-roboting each other.

When I think about it, my RL experiences are similar.

The single INFP Ive met was delusionally idealistic , but utterly adorable. While one of the two INTPs Ive met thinks he is a robotic, logic god who has all the answers. He is very elitist but keeps it underwraps by not talking to people he finds "wouldnt understand him".

The other INTP I know is a depressed alcoholic. Nice, intelligent guy though.

Still, I think I would like my own type(s) in other people, if only I could find some more balanced examples of the species.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    fun story:

the other day I met this girl and we hit it off RIGHT AWAY, discussing our mutual university major, taste in clothing, taste in music

and then we decided we were in love

and then she was telling me about psychology class and how she wished there was a lecture on mbti

then we discovered we were both way too interested in mbti... and both enfps.

she's my new best friend.

it was so weird.
    haha! i love it! when i started work there were two people that i immediately adored...like oh yay!!! you're here today!! just felt really happy to have them around...i eventually had them both take a test and they're both enfps.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha! i love it! when i started work there were two people that i immediately adored...like oh yay!!! you're here today!! just felt really happy to have them around...i eventually had them both take a test and they're both enfps.
    actually, I was reading a couple of your posts when I like first joined and thought you sounded a bit like me, and then I saw you were an enfp and it made me happy

not to be a total creep lol
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

3w4

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha that is funny...it's hard to describe that feeling...it is like a feeling of instant best friends or something...or like instant comfort...like a sibling or something...or at least that was my experience with those two.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    I married a female version of me. So yes.

It turned out to be the only successful way that I could actually have more of me. And I'm quite fond of me, so . . .
    haha i love that. i know people say they need balance or someone who is good at the things they're not. i just don't agree...i think for me someone who views the world similarly would make me happier too.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha that is funny...it's hard to describe that feeling...it is like a feeling of instant best friends or something...or like instant comfort...like a sibling or something...or at least that was my experience with those two.
    exactlyyy!

Like, when I met my first enfp friend, she just walked into my dorm room, introduced herself and started talking about how she wanted to end her 3 year relationship and everything she said sounded like it could have me speaking instead.

we've understood each other almost perfectly ever since and this was 2 years ago

who needs other perspectives? haha they tend to make me nervous when other people's opinions are in direct contrast to my own and expressed emphatically such as by extreme judging personalities.

3w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

some INFPs can really bug the eff out of me sometimes... when we talk too much and the conversation gets so abstract and silly that its unbearable. i havent met any other INFPs as hard headed as I, which is probably a good thing. but i just absolutely love to be in their aura's. i am attracted to them moreso than any other of my friends. if im in a group of a bunch of my friends we always end up being by each other. its just refreshing. an unspoken bond.
    i feel like i can relax around them.
    when i met my INFP girlfriend on our first date we ended up just laying down next to each other for like 3 hours. we were awake, up until the end we got pretty sleepy though haha. i dont think we spoke much and it wasnt like there was a feeling of being obliged to say something either. it was just so nice being with them.
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.