User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    GONE

INFPs and INTPs do not necessarily like each other when they first meet. Because they are not necessarily social and friend-making types to begin with. INTPs in particular can be totally non-commital or just plain dislike other INTPs. INFPs can be meh about each other as well or even think the other INFP is too cold or standoffish or even [too] 'strange'.

As for ENFPs, I have gotten along well with the confirmed ENFPs I've met but I still don't believe they were all ENFPs. ^_^ There is a wide spectrum of ENFPs irl and I think a lot is dependent on how introverted/extraverted you are and your enneagram type...or something. ENFPs do not necessarily resonate nor like each other irl. I lived in a house with 2 other ENFP women (this is why I don't believe they were all typed correctly bc what are the chances???) and the youngest ENFP had a hard time in the house. Or rather, she got on people's nerves. Very 'e' and a little rough around the edges. Another ENFP (male) is probably the most dramatic and loudest of all the ENFPs I know (including myself). He seems pretty popular but we also butt heads, usually around me getting annoyed by something he does or says.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I don't think I've met another INFJ in my life. Thinking back to grade/high school I think most people I met were xSxx..thus bringing in a lot of conflict. But I always think about the chances of walking past an INFJ when I'm in public. I try and look for MBTI types now when I'm out and about.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by quietmusician View Post
    I don't think I've met another INFJ in my life. Thinking back to grade/high school I think most people I met were xSxx..thus bringing in a lot of conflict. But I always think about the chances of walking past an INFJ when I'm in public. I try and look for MBTI types now when I'm out and about.
    me and my roommate do tooooo!!!

we think life would be much simpler if I could just be like

"Hi, I'm Jasmine, I'm a junior in univeristy. I'm an enfp, and I major in art history."

and the gallery manager at my internship is an infj. I quite love her.
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    INFPs and INTPs do not necessarily like each other when they first meet. Because they are not necessarily social and friend-making types to begin with. INTPs in particular can be totally non-commital or just plain dislike other INTPs. INFPs can be meh about each other as well or even think the other INFP is too cold or standoffish or even [too] 'strange'.

As for ENFPs, I have gotten along well with the confirmed ENFPs I've met but I still don't believe they were all ENFPs. ^_^ There is a wide spectrum of ENFPs irl and I think a lot is dependent on how introverted/extraverted you are and your enneagram type...or something. ENFPs do not necessarily resonate nor like each other irl. I lived in a house with 2 other ENFP women (this is why I don't believe they were all typed correctly bc what are the chances???) and the youngest ENFP had a hard time in the house. Or rather, she got on people's nerves. Very 'e' and a little rough around the edges. Another ENFP (male) is probably the most dramatic and loudest of all the ENFPs I know (including myself). He seems pretty popular but we also butt heads, usually around me getting annoyed by something he does or says.

I agree, I love my enfp best friend but we are different. she's much more extroverted and we almost compete bc we have the same things to offer.

and the guy I know is honestly, intimidating lol. he's nice and handsome but he seems so... mature and charming. haha.

we all seem very different though I see how we all relate to the enfp type.

I'm a wee bit daydreamier than they are. and unlike the other girl I am capable of staying on one topic for a minute. but only about a minute.
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

3w4

MBTI
    fool

I know one confirmed INFJ irl, I was shocked to see her I results cause I could've sworn she was an ENFJ. I think there are so many factors to be included and honestly their supposed personality type isn't what determines whether I like them or not - the more I meet people the more convinced I become of this. I like all kinds of people.

It's funny because it's like our brains are wired similarly, though - she picks up on the same things as I. She's so different on the outside, though, like I said, so many factors at play. I really like her, even look up to her because of her sincerity and honesty. I like honesty anyway, so makes sense.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

or even think the other INFP is too cold or standoffish or even [too] 'strange'.
    One of the INFPs I know IRL seems "strange" to me, although I like her a lot, and she reminds me of me in some ways :eek:.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    how many do you know?

what is an immature enfp like??
    I've met very few. Only 3, and only 2 were confirmed (self tested) ENFPs.

1 is a guy and the other 2 girls.

The guy is the one I know the best. He is extremely prideful and loud. He gets jealous very easy and needs to let everyone know that he has arrived.

It sucks because he has actually regressed into that person since he's been going through college. Ive seen a few glimpses of his true self through the years Ive known him. Hes caring, incredibly intelligent and loves acting and music. However he is so concerned with making others like him (especially other males) that he doesnt allow those qualities come out in him, which is why I find him annoying, because this true self is much more interesting.

The two girls I do not know as well but both were fickle, attention seeking, and too loud. One was so bubbly and happy is was just plain annoying.

I do not know if these qualities meet a textbook definition of an immature ENFP. Im not too stressed out about it. We are all young and have a lot of growing up to do.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    I've met very few. Only 3, and only 2 were confirmed (self tested) ENFPs.

1 is a guy and the other 2 girls.

The guy is the one I know the best. He is extremely prideful and loud. He gets jealous very easy and needs to let everyone know that he has arrived.

It sucks because he has actually regressed into that person since he's been going through college. Ive seen a few glimpses of his true self through the years Ive known him. Hes caring, incredibly intelligent and loves acting and music. However he is so concerned with making others like him (especially other males) that he doesnt allow those qualities come out in him, which is why I find him annoying, because this true self is much more interesting.

The two girls I do not know as well but both were fickle, attention seeking, and too loud. One was so bubbly and happy is was just plain annoying.

I do not know if these qualities meet a textbook definition of an immature ENFP. Im not too stressed out about it. We are all young and have a lot of growing up to do.
    you sure she was reeeeeally that happy?

when I'm sad/anxious/lonely I tend to get MORE bubbly to cover up how I actually feel.

or maybe the silly girl was immature haha

I had a really good night with my other enfp friend. I forgot how much I missed her. Now I remember. I'll see her in a couple weeks

3w4

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You think? I really like others of my own type. I've never met a female one but the guys have all been favourites and the connection has been instantaneous. I like INFPs too. But they are harder to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTj

I married a female version of me. So yes.

It turned out to be the only successful way that I could actually have more of me. And I'm quite fond of me, so . . .
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight