User Tag List

First 12345 Last

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    I only know two other enfps.

the girl is one of my best friends, but we're both so fickle and easily distracted we sort of forget we're best friends for a couple weeks and then come back together, very lovingly & pick up where we left off.
    Weeks!? Wow, that goes on for months with me and my ENFP friend..

I think the last time this came up, I decided that most ENFPs I know were lovable and friendly, but flaky.

edit: yup

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Eh, the two I'm sure of in RL have not been the most positive experiences; but what can you expect when one is your basketcase father and the other was the roommate that used the utility money to buy weed all the time. Online I have mixed feelings, but I probably scare more than I have any real issues with. Being Fi first, though, it should be easily understandable that enough of a deviation in values can cause some interesting conflicts between us.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp

I know about a bajillion ENFPs since my job is creative and sort of moth-to-flame for ENFPs!!

I'm amazed, absolutely flummoxed, over how many different flavors of clear ENFPs there are. I get along with all, especially on a work level, but none of them are my best friends. We get along wonderfully, but we're all better friends with other people. I think it's a tiny bit of a territory thing.

On a completely unrelated side-note, what's this smiley: :workout:

Looks like a disgruntled window washer!

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

The only other ENFPs ive ever met have been immature ones. I cant stand them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by boondocked View Post
    I know about a bajillion ENFPs since my job is creative and sort of moth-to-flame for ENFPs!!

I'm amazed, absolutely flummoxed, over how many different flavors of clear ENFPs there are. I get along with all, especially on a work level, but none of them are my best friends. We get along wonderfully, but we're all better friends with other people. I think it's a tiny bit of a territory thing.

On a completely unrelated side-note, what's this smiley: :workout:

Looks like a disgruntled window washer!
    I think that smiley is trying to work out and not enjoying it very much

and I only know a couple, and I wish we remembered to be better friends, but I am soooo easily distracted and too anxious to keep in touch with everyone lol
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    The only other ENFPs ive ever met have been immature ones. I cant stand them.
    how many do you know?

what is an immature enfp like??
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

Phantonym

I found out about a year ago by accident (we hadn't discussed typology before) that a friend of mine of 13 years is also an INFJ. She was officially tested. I suspected it ever since I started dabbling with personality types, so it was nice to have a confirmation of it. Looking back on the years we've been friends, I started to notice those little things on how we actually gravitated towards each other from the start and how much we have in common when it comes to typology. She is the only INFJ I've met in "real life", so I have no real experience with INFJs to speak of.

I always advocate that it's not the type I like in people, it's the people themselves, and that's how it really should be. However, what I've noticed with communicating with INFJs on the forums is that there really is this INFJ hive-mind present and it's always a very comfortable place to be. So, yes, I do like my own type in other people, but I also like people in general, regardless of type.

MBTI
    INTJ

I have a few buddies that are ISTJ, and some of their hangups annoy me. They could very well feel the same way about me, so I try not to let what I see get in the way. If anything, learning about types have helpe me help them when we do talk about stuff.

At work, since I am a CPA, I see much more of the 'typical' stuff that is exaggerated here on the forum. But most of the infractions are committed by older ones. My boss is ESTJ and his boss is ISTJ. The ESTJ is a puppet. It sickens me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't think I know enough INFPs... I only know one for sure irl, and she's pretty great.

Most of the INFPs around here are pretty cool, too.

I can imagine that an immature INFP could be an absolute nightmare, though.

MBTI
    INFP

If they seem normal and pleasant. Sometimes you get people that try too hard to be something they're not, and they miss the point entirely.