User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    Other ENTJs usually suck since they are far less healthy than me =)

But the mature ones are like the greatest!
    I admire the type! I love how they can cut through people's bs efficiently and precisely. My ENTJ friend stands up for me while I'm terrified of hurting people's feelings. She says exactly what I am afraid to voice. It's a funny dynamic.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I don't believe i've known other ENFJs in person. Most would probably strike me as being too good-hearted or imbalanced, but there'd be that lack of a disconnect that i'd inadvertently love them for.

The ones on the forum are endearing. I think we're all very different inside the enfj-box, but i enjoy all of the ones i've run across. I can see that connect and the 'secret' enfj language that makes me feel warm from the inside out. It's fantastic.
    Domino and Fuzzcrossed have been perfect examples of interesting, established ENFJs who break out of the gushy stereotype a bit. It's comforting for me. The facebook group is seemingly filled of the ones who fit that gushing persona.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

I find many other INTJs to be so rational that they don't see the world as it is. Because the world is anything but rational. And they wonder why everyone doesn't see things their way.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i only know one INFP irl and she's nice enough. we're a bit different, though, because she's very idealistic and i'm not. true to form we never see each other, because we're both such hermits, haha. our senses of humor are kind of similar, though.

i think i'm a lot less dreamy than many INFPs here, too. i don't know any of you yet, but you all seem nice

Depends on the person. I had a lecturer who was an INFJ and I and many other students adored her, she was at the same time very inspiring and caring but also a bit tough.

I had another teacher who was an INFJ and he rubbed me completely the wrong way, I just found him to be hypocritical, maybe Fe gone bad?

Some INFJs are too serious and pessimistic for my taste, they make us sound like a bunch of moaners. But maybe these are enneagramm 4 INFJs while I am a 9. I get along well with them but want to tell them to lighten up.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I think ENFPs overwhelm me - I can't be sure, but I often end up with introverted friends so it probably makes sense. I think I made an ENFP friend recently and we forget to hang out.

I only know one ENTJ IRL and she's a lot like me so we get together occasionally for events and really enjoy each other's company. Usually we're both so busy we don't see each other often. I like the few ENTJs I've had the chance to talk to on the forum.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

theyr ok

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

really ellaur? i don't know any overwhelming enfps. the ones i know are very calm just outspoken and say ridiculously blunt funny things and talk about things i like talking about. i have had an immediate connection with all the ones i know.

so yeah...love em.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I've been best friends with INFJs mostly. Peas in a pod. It's very nice.