User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I've always been bad at sports. That's why I do INFP stuff.

sometimes in grade school I'd retain a certain amount of spite for being picked last in gym class and purposefully sabotage the team's chances of winning if they picked on me. Felt good, man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    I've always been bad at sports. That's why I do INFP stuff.

sometimes in grade school I'd retain a certain amount of spite for being picked last in gym class and purposefully sabotage the team's chances of winning if they picked on me. Felt good, man.
    what infp stuff do you do?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    what infp stuff do you do?
    write poetry, gaze up at the stars, like cats a lot

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

as an enfp, I highly enjoy blowing bubbles, hugs, art, and being easily distracted.

None of this aids in my attempt to be a physical being. None the less, I've agreed to venture to this "gym" nonsense at 9pm again this evening
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

3w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    as an enfp, I highly enjoy blowing bubbles, hugs, art, and being easily distracted.

None of this aids in my attempt to be a physical being. None the less, I've agreed to venture to this "gym" nonsense at 9pm again this evening
    more power to ye. Maybe soon your physical being will match the level of any other beings you may possess.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

more power to ye. Maybe soon your physical being will match the level of any other beings you may possess.
    I find this most unlikely.

I don't understand gym culture. also I'm surrounded by guidos who think that pushing weights and lunges are FUN and I can barely keep my balance. and I dont go fake tanning.

its anti-NF central at my univerisity. and anti Irish girl central with all the tans.

3w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I always hated doing sports, both in school and being basically forced by parents to do such stuff when being a child. I miserably fail at most sports, I just suck at coordination and such stuff, and I was also always physically relative weak (most time of my life I was slightly underweighted also). Also not the fastest one, though there is maybe few which are even slower. The only "advantage" which I have maybe is that I seemed to be able to compensate a bit with "mental strength" in some disciplines. I mean I was maybe able to go further than some others above their usual performance border. So I could maybe for example run longer than I usually would be able in comparison to others which are physically stronger. That wasn't always the case though. Or in football or handball I was able to play sometimes better by intelligence / anticipation.

So I don't really am a sportsman. I don't see any fun in it either, and I find it too stressing. I also don't even find it physically attractive when I see people with all their muscles.

What I do like though is watching football. I love Bayern Munich and I spend much time reading and talking about them. It is good topic to talk with family too (seeing as I fail to talk about many "ordinary" things, yet they don't speak about other things often, this is always a rescuing anchor).

I don't rejoice in exercising for exercise's sake. But I know its important for health. In a gym, if I'm running a treadmill, I prefer to close my eyes. I never see anyone else do this. They look at TVs or magazines or chat with pals. I'm not big into chatting while hiking either. When hill walking or jogging I listen to music the entire time. I guess I'm not a social exerciser, except when it comes to my favorite cardio, which is dancing.

As far as sports, I never played on any school team or anything (off in INFJ pursuits, my family didn't force me to do anything ever, lol), but I did enjoy volleyball, it came a bit easy because I am tall. I'm partial to things that come easier to me. I like agility sports, I am not at all suited for cross-country or something like that. I was always asked about basketball, but its not my bag, too aggressive for my nature. I really love badminton, but people have it in their heads thats just for garden parties and they make fun of it, but I take it seriously. I've improved at skiing recently, which makes me proud because it wasn't easy at first. I see racewalk is an olympic sport and I like to joke that "I coulda been a contender" because I'm a naturally fast walker.

I have done yoga & tai chi and enjoy them. Are those "sports"?
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I deeply approve of all of these things. You have good taste.
    There should be star-gazing and kitties at the gym.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ISTP

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

...For the most part.