User Tag List

First 123

Thread: weak NFs

Senior Member sketchymcsketcherson's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

The percentage the tests generate only has to do with how many answers you provided to the questions corresponds with the type. If you selected 60% of the answers as an introvert would, it doesn't mean you're 60% an introvert. It just means you selected 60% of the answers as an introvert would, for that particular test.
    For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

My 'I' is the only one that's really strong. And I'm betting it wasn't like that years ago when I was way more willing to deal with people. My J is somewhat high, but still I find that one to be complicated. And my N/S and F/T are almost even, I think shows most of the time. I can kind of appear as a couple of different people each week. I can't say that my F side is overly caring, but the sensitivity comes through. I've just been in a zone lately, I don't have for outside nonsense (meaning people).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post

Having Se is fun, btw. I get to eat stuff, listen to music, have sex, smell flowers, etc. and I become ever-so-slightly more mature the more I do those things.
    I love this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    Welp, that's me in a nutshell. Welcome to the forums Hilo. It's good to see that INTP women (?) take some interest in us ENFJ guys, whatever kind that may be.
    woman, yes. ENFJ's rock. It's nice to find someone really different but not in ways that make you want to bash your head against something. :-p
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

MBTI
    entp

unless N is really really strong to the point of being eccentric, itll be hard to classify a person as a complete N...the world just doesnt look that kindly upon Ns for the Ns to be completely comfortable

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Ah, well, that's something which would appeal to iNtuitives. Less to do with the T/F divide, IMO.
    I see. I would expect that if the F were a stronger part of the personality, then it might deter going into something so esoteric, just because of the idea of "doing something worthwhile" (not that physics isn't, it's just not a real cause or contribution to people). But I could be wrong.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I was actually thinking of posting a thread about “practical NFs”…perhaps this is somewhat related. By “practical” I don’t necessarily mean good with bills and cooking, or whatever, but more having a practical streak in terms of romance and things like that. I mean, I love poetry (I think in my poetic sensibility I am very N) and romance etc but if people (particularly NFs) start going “oh, relationships are just about the spiritual communion of soulmates” or “I’m just such a tortured, misunderstood soul” I’m kind of like….blaaaaahhhhhh. Well, I would be understanding up to a point, but then I would want you to get over yourself a bit and think about real life. Even if I might have a hard time saying that to you.
    I am so with you on this.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by hilo View Post
    I see. I would expect that if the F were a stronger part of the personality, then it might deter going into something so esoteric, just because of the idea of "doing something worthwhile" (not that physics isn't, it's just not a real cause or contribution to people). But I could be wrong.
    Well, that's why I think N makes the difference - not so literal or direct or practical.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe