User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9v8

Quote Originally Posted by Ethelred the Unready View Post
    I'm an ENFJ and this is exactly how I walk! Erect posture, long strides, brisk, always look straight ahead and try to walk in a straight line
    Always look straight ahead, huh? And if there ever should be the slightest of holes in the ground, or anything that might trip you, Ethelred will be Unready adn fall right into his/her nose.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Razvan View Post
    Always look straight ahead, huh? And if there ever should be the slightest of holes in the ground, or anything that might trip you, Ethelred will be Unready adn fall right into his/her nose.
    How did you know?!

Actually, it happens quite a lot - tripping I mean - but I haven't fallen on my nose...yet
    We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull; some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

I barely notice the pole that I'm about to walk into...

It's erratic, many small steps, and bouncy. Classic ENFP. Don't let my sarcasm confuse you.
    a cat is fine too

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Default Lots and lots of habits.

If I am in a hurry, or just have a goal to reach; I'll walk with determination.
    If I'm on my own and there's few people around and no hurry/have to wait; There'll be funny walks.
    If I'm with lots of unknown people (pedestrians, 'cause I'd not notice the cars until it was too late, and everyone knows that they are monsters that eat people anyway so it's not really people inside. It's goo.) and unsure on what to do; I'll be like flubber but with less of a bounce.

I might run around and shoot down invisible airplanes from the sky with my hands close to my jaws and, y'know, do "AT-AT" style of shooting.

I walk slowly but also rapidly. Sometimes with finesse but most often I trip without hitting the ground. I don't always keep track of my feet and yet I get annoyed by others that move into me. I've made sure not to move into people etc. because I would do so otherwise a lot.

Sometimes I pull my feet behind me and I look like a junkie. Sometimes I'm clearly edged like a knife. But most of the time, when I have to go to school: I look just like anyone else on a journey far far away that will most likely hurt and bring no treasures, unhappy, unsatisfied and clearly out of place.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    INFP

I walk as if I cannot be knocked down, as if I cannot get to my destination fast enough, and I walk as if I have a purpose.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4W5

Mostly I walk fast, with sometimes bursts of running.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Interesting, walking habits having a connection with types..... I wonder who made proposed this first
    Well I for one do walk straight, with a purpose, and fast too as I am constantly telling my friends to hurry up....^^ maybe its something completely coincidental but then again there might just be a link. Most of the time my family thinks I don't pay attention and they are like always telling me to stop before crossing a street. But I do pay attention, its just that on the street with so many people I like keeping my head down, and hear the cars instead of seeing them. But when I am walking just for pleasure I usually stare straight ahead and take in the scenery, (I walk past one thing several times so its ok if I am a bit fast on these trips)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

ignore the made in the first line please, I can be such an idiot sometimes...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

I walk medium speed unless I'm late... long strides. i often wind up slowing down to look at something though. If I'm talking to someone I usually walk much slower. I look up a lot, I almost never walk in a straight line.

SingSmileShine

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaJane View Post
    Long strides, erect posture, determined, and brisk.
    Hello, there!

I'm an ENFP, but you still could have stolen those words from my mouth.

I am a quick walker with long strides - I think it goes along with my restlessness. I always have to feel like I have somewhere to go, even if I don't. I have a very arched back and a confident gait when I walk. A couple of friends always say I walk like I'm trying to be a supermodel on a runway.

I can relate to the determination in my walk - looking everyone in the eye, keeping my head up (albeit in the clouds). Always moving my arms meaningfully. The only thing I, as an ENFP, can't relate to as well is the straightforward (literally) way you seem to say you walk in. I haven't ever experienced the sensation of walking without bumping into something-or-other (wet cement included...that's always a fun party story!)

So, in general, I'm like you except a bit more air-headed and diagonal. I'll be so focused on my confident walk and greeting everyone I see and being all hey-world-it's-moi that I'll plop into something. Like wet cement.