• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Come One Come All and Interpret my Dream

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Alright..
starts out im in some largeish city and i need to use the restroom, i find an old friend and i go over to his place and he takes me to the bathroom, he puts an enormous handful of soap in my hands then opens the door to the bathroom for me. i go in and i cant quite find the toilet, its a very jumbled up room [which resembled my grandparents kitchen somewhat], and suddenly i find it, and its disgusting, i dont even want to use it anymore.
and out of nowhere my friends.. who are twins, appear in the bathroom and they start messing around. i ignore them and i start to try to clean off the toilet so i can use it. after awhile my twin friends find a bunch of knives and forks and spoons, which are all tied together somehow. and bring them to me and are going crazy over them. i am still in the bathroom but now im in my grandparents house [which just got sold]. my old friend from the beginning is waiting outside the door for me, and he is suddenly angered. i open the door and jokingly say something like "one of the twins wants to kill you with a spoon they found".
next part i remember is that im outside at my grandparents house and its raining and very gloomy. my old friend got one of the knife/forks somehow and is chasing one of the twins. they run out into a muddy field and start attacking each other. while the other twin and i watch and giggle. i turn around to go inside and it is clear someone got stabbed because i heard i loud scream. when i look back i saw a figure coming towards me.
instead of the figure being my old friend or one of the twins.. its a completely different person now. and everyone else previously in the dream disappeared. well i am now safe inside the house and i just sort of watch as this man is trying to break into the house. he keeps attempting to break in but i always get to the door to lock them just in time, its like he isnt trying very hard. for the longest time i am standing face to face with him with a window in between us. around this time i am regaining consciousness and it turns into a lucid dream, it only lasts for about a minute and i am still just looking at the stranger, and then i wake up.

holy ****.

pyramid

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
smoke some DMT and figure it out for yourself ;)

I mean holy cow, I wish I could try to interpret others' dreams explicitly, but I don't have those skills yet. My instinct is that only you could really weigh and test its symbolic nature as you have laid your own unique path and are trying to remember something you have told yourself or known long ago. Good thing you'll never forget it, and have your whole life to remember.. :D

That does not impede me from enjoying the hell out of reading transcripts of others' dreams. Thanks for sharing!

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
The old friend seems like an advisor type of a guy. He is showing you what you need to sort out. The twins are the parts of you who don't want to sort things out. They obviously don't like the wise dude. Interesting that as the other side wins, the "monster" appears. It seems like the contradicting forces were ok as long as neither took over the whole game. House is supposed to symbolize your mind. You want to keep the monster (unconscious) out of there. It is interesting, though, that you end up staring into the eyes of the monster from safety of the house.

Other things that come to mind:
- Twins are mercurial
- Do the grandparents actually mean that the problem to be solved is about them?
- Spoons and forks = nourishment, which is quite the opposite of the use of toilet

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok, just going on feeling this is what i personally interpret, lets break it down
Alright..
starts out im in some largeish city and i need to use the restroom,
Being in a largish city would mean feeling lost and needing the bathroom would mean you are anxious about it
i find an old friend and i go over to his place and he takes me to the bathroom, he puts an enormous handful of soap in my hands then opens the door to the bathroom for me.
I would say the friend is advisor and also helper and possibly clenser
i go in and i cant quite find the toilet, its a very jumbled up room [which resembled my grandparents kitchen somewhat],
Once the friend is gone, you again feel lost
and suddenly i find it, and its disgusting, i dont even want to use it anymore.
And possibly unclean

and out of nowhere my friends.. who are twins, appear in the bathroom and they start messing around. i ignore them and i start to try to clean off the toilet so i can use it. after awhile my twin friends find a bunch of knives and forks and spoons, which are all tied together somehow. and bring them to me and are going crazy over them. i am still in the bathroom but now im in my grandparents house [which just got sold].
More confusion, not sure about the significance of cutlery
my old friend from the beginning is waiting outside the door for me, and he is suddenly angered.
This could represent a friends frustration at you not taking their advice (or your own)?
i open the door and jokingly say something like "one of the twins wants to kill you with a spoon they found".
So possibly you are making light or a joke of the advice or help
next part i remember is that im outside at my grandparents house and its raining and very gloomy.
This might represent the feeling of failure of letting yourself or someone else down
my old friend got one of the knife/forks somehow and is chasing one of the twins. they run out into a muddy field and start attacking each other. while the other twin and i watch and giggle. i turn around to go inside and it is clear someone got stabbed because i heard i loud scream.
More mockery poss of the advice and then a sudden serious note which could signify realisation
when i look back i saw a figure coming towards me.
instead of the figure being my old friend or one of the twins.. its a completely different person now. and everyone else previously in the dream disappeared. well i am now safe inside the house and i just sort of watch as this man is trying to break into the house. he keeps attempting to break in but i always get to the door to lock them just in time, its like he isnt trying very hard. for the longest time i am standing face to face with him with a window in between us. around this time i am regaining consciousness and it turns into a lucid dream, it only lasts for about a minute and i am still just looking at the stranger, and then i wake up.

holy ****.

I think the last part is about consequences of not heeding good advice, it always comes back to bite you.
I could be miles away of course, just my tuppence worth. :)