User Tag List

Thread: ENFP Proposals

MBTI
    ENFP

Default ENFP Proposals

If you are an ENFP who has proposed to somebody, or if an ENFP has proposed to you, I would like to read what was done or even said.
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I will be happy to share my story. But I would like to ask why you are asking for such tales. Are you planning on asking the significant other in your life to tie the knot with you? If so, fess up. Let's hear the uber plan!

MBTI
    enfp

i've had 3 girls propose to me

guy proposing is kind of an ancient outdated concept.

we live in the 21st century now. its not the middle ages anymore.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Mine was pretty baad.. ENFP ex I dated at that time for about 4 years, after I broke up with him (he cheated), got on the phone asking my mom/step-dad if it would be okay that he asked for my hand in marriage. He then sobbed on the phone, and then in person. I've never seen him break down like this before. Fast-forward 6 years later, he calls up a radio station and plans his proposal once again. By then, it was clear in my mind, and maybe in his, that we go on our own separate ways..

I think the only time I've ever proposed to someone was in pre-school when my friend Christine and I were competing for the same person. (I proposed by the slides)

What is the plan in mind, Into-It?

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

OK, I've never had an ENFP propose to me. And, I've never proposed to a guy. However, I've always had a plan about how I would propose... if I ever found a guy worthy of my attentions.

I would create some sort of scavenger hunt. And the guy would have to work through a sequence of clues that lead to a big chef d'oeuvre / installation art / performance piece summation in which all the clue would be put together and the actual proposal made.

I haven't worked out the details more than that. But I'd make sure that each of the clues had some sort of special significance in the context of our relationship.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

I had an ENTP propose to me with a text message, "Pyramid Giza-Smith?"

I bought it, too. I still can't believe it. Needless to say the whole thing ended after his identity crisis.

after that ordeal though I can dream and scheme proposals all day. honestly, the other party is gonna have to do it next time, too. I am not afraid to bring up marriage and talk about it, but I need the convincing dedication that is a proposal from him

I never thought I'd want the traditional stuff but yikes-- I really do! I even have a ring designed in my head *sigh*

EDIT: sorry for not really addressing the OP, I am really curious about some from ENFP as well!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

My enfp father went with my mother to look at a house she wanted about 2 weeks after they started dating and he told her that they should buy it together and totally redo it...that he would build her an art studio and it would be so much fun.. and she laughed and said she could never live with someone she wasn't married to and he said oh..well sure we'll get married then.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

It wasn't a marriage proposal .. But recently enough an ENFP professed her love and propositioned me romantically..
    I politely declined and explained why.
    I have never seen someone handle rejection quite like that in my life.
    If I wasn't already traumatised .. I am sure it would have traumatised me. She went crazy:crazy:

MBTI
    ENFP

No plans in mind haha! I wouldn't dare use this information to steal ideas, I take pride in my own creations for god's sake! But ENFP's are creative and people-focused, so they probably come up with some of the most badass proposals, that's all!
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"