User Tag List

First 311121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I can't spin it guys... I have tried.. It says what it says.. INFJs have the monopoly on the love. No one can love better than an INFJ.

It is irresponsible and insulting to both INFJs and other types and stinks of arrogance for the person who wrote and to anyone who agrees with it.

I think I have explained myself.. Why doesn't someone explain to me why my perception might be flawed instead?
    On the surface, that's what it said. INFJs love you better, or more, or whatever rubbish it actually said. I don't think anything you said was flawed, it's just by nature I go beneath the surface of everything. This isn't a question of who is right or wrong, but rather a case of merely adding interpretations. Like looking at a piece of art. That's all. Do I think #20 was silly? Of course. But then doesn't love make some people silly and possibly delirious?

The 20 point list was cute & fun . I dont think she meant it as everyone else sucks.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I can't spin it guys... I have tried.. It says what it says.. INFJs have the monopoly on the love. No one can love better than an INFJ.

It is irresponsible and insulting to both INFJs and other types and stinks of arrogance for the person who wrote and to anyone who agrees with it.

I think I have explained myself.. Why doesn't someone explain to me why my perception might be flawed instead?
    For me, whenever I see INFJ threads, or lists, or what-have-you, I take all of them with a huge dose of salt. Yes, I may relate to some of the bullet points on whatever list is being created, but the majority of the time I don't relate to a big chunk of others - or don't relate to the extent/intent the poster meant of them. I've been on this forum for quite some time, and have seen various incarnations of lists, and have ceased to even pay attention to half of them. I certainly don't take most of them all that seriously, because any list is going to be tainted by the personal quirks/non-mbti aspects of the individual poster.

I also tend not to take some bullet points literally, at all. Like, with number 20. My reaction to reading it was...'Eh..whatever'. I felt I knew what she meant, I thought she had good intentions and was speaking of her own personal view of love... It really didn't ruffle my feathers. I don't think it was meant in the terribly negative, 'irresponsible' light you're casting it or interpreting it through, though, which is why I just went 'Meh'.

Did #20 in any way say INFJ or the poster had a monopoly on love? That wasn't an interpretation that would have crossed my mind, in all honesty; actually I find it more interesting that you went there from the get-go. But, what could it have meant otherwise? More metaphorically, describing how powerful/strong the infj love is. And... other types might NOT love in the same way of the infj... just different ways. Equally good. But not necessarily the same. So, no one will love the way the infj loves. No one will love quite the way an infp loves. Or an enfj loves. Or an intj loves. No one will love quite the way me as an individual loves. True statement - there's only one ME in existance. That's a spin.

Kind of what Jag is saying too... varying interpretations.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Glycerine

20 is a little unrealistic and slightly annoying but I don't really see it as a big deal.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

OK people.. I am sorry

I am also chatting with someone and they also pointed out that it is probably my personal hurt from a personal experience with an INFJ rearing it's ugly head again..
    She is correct..

I am being subjectively slanted.

So it's all good .. Thank you for responding

awe!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    How can I show an E/INFJ that I care about/love him/her?
    This male INFJ needs authentic interest shown in him, but not direct compliments. I can't stand praise. I you want to show me that I'm important to you, hang around... share in what I like... express interest in the things that interest me.

What are some specific things that I can do or say to "love" an E/INFJ?
    Hmm; I mean, if I were to make something... an artwork or a novel or a game; I'd be prone to disbelieve you if you just said 'i love that,' out of worry that you are just trying to be nice. But if, instead, I caught you reading that novel or appreciating that artwork in a way that felt genuine (i.e., you didn't know I was there and I was seeing your TRUE interest level) I'd be all melty. Authenticity is crucial for the survival of an INFJ.

How much verbal/non-verbal affection do E/INFJ's want/need?
    Depends. I want (and want to give) a ~lot~ of attention, but only from very extremely specific people. I've never particularly needed any space from anyone I value closely. On the other hand, from those outside my personal bubble, I need tons and tons of space; I mean, I recoil visibly from the touch of mere acquaintances, etc.

How can you tell if an E/INFJ likes you?
    Hmm; It's been such a long time since I'd liked anyone before my current (and sadly long distance) crush, that I'm not sure I even remember any more how I handled approaching previous girlfriends. Perhaps you should take the above answers as clues; If I don't feel any kind of connect or interest in you, I'll be like a ghost in the room. I'll leave your air space entirely alone. If I do like you though, I may still leave your air space alone of out a misplaced sense of respect for your wishes (the likes of which I can only guess at... but being an 'intuitive' I can guess a LOT about what your wishes might be.) Still, if I am engaging you in any kind of conversation; if I'm spilling my guts about something that interests me... it's half out of hope that you'll be interested too, and that's a pretty good sign.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

The idea of 1% of the population having a monopoly of love spells disaster, no?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by mochajava View Post
    Word.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by mochajava View Post
    Could over a Billion Chinese people be wrong? That was my point anyway