User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    It's almost never so obvious an answer.
    Agreed.
    Has anyone been able to pinpoint what sorts of insecurities? I think this is true of me.
    A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is visible labour and there is invisible labour.
    -Victor Hugo

MBTI
    yupp

I think I have one, I can not talk in front of people, I have to give a presentation and it's complete. Yet I'm thinking of skipping class I'm so terrified. I don't know of what, and when I try to bring this up people are like don't be. Which makes it worse ugh! I really can't get in front of people without freaking out, I can't relax.

are you sure you're enfp? I go out of my way to be center attention sometimes!

No issues here apart from the occasional muscle spasms... those are the worst! Nothing mentally that I know of anyway!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    are you sure you're enfp? I go out of my way to be center attention sometimes!

No issues here apart from the occasional muscle spasms... those are the worst! Nothing mentally that I know of anyway!
    I've always thought so... I guess there is a chance I could be an I, but I'm really uncertain about it. I've always felt that E fit me 'better', but I like to approach society from the side if that makes sense. The way I gain my energy is by being in a crowd of people who don't know I'm really there. Like an amusement park, or a coffee shop or somewhere like that.

I'm going to chase the theory that it may be insecurities.
    A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is visible labour and there is invisible labour.
    -Victor Hugo

MBTI
    ISTP

I've always thought of you ENFPs as being wild and crazy. But the more I meet more of you ENFPs, you remind me of perpetual preteen girls who are incredibly paranoid and anxious about things. I thought you guys were confident types too until I really get to know you and see how fragile you are. I don't know but there's a big place in my heart that protects fragile types like furry animals and stuff. Like if someone kicked my dog, I smash out his car windows and I fire my gun into their family house as a returned favor.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Yomama99 View Post
    I've always thought of you ENFPs as being wild and crazy. But the more I meet more of you ENFPs, you remind me of perpetual preteen girls who are incredibly paranoid and anxious about things. I thought you guys were confident types too until I really get to know you and see how fragile you are. I don't know but there's a big place in my heart that protects fragile types like furry animals and stuff. Like if someone kicked my dog, I smash out his car windows and I fire my gun into their family house as a returned favor.
    Aww, man!

Most people get to grow out of that awkward stage, but we have the unique talent of getting STUCK.
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp