• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP: The ENFP bitchslap

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*hands Poki a plunger*

Knock yourself out.

G

garbage

I dunno, K-o-D said I am type 2, but 4 seemed familiar. Hey but I actually had an INTj tell me how weird I am-objective evidence of weirdness. However I wear it as a sign of pride.

Whoops, I didn't mean to imply that you were a type 4 over a type 2 or anything like that. Just ignore that part. I mean, the last thing I'd want to do is complain about someone questioning your type and then question your type myself in the same breath

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mr. Eyebrows's avatar is about to Te bitch-slap you guys, so watch the eff out!!!!!!!!! :yes: :devil:

G

garbage

Mr. Eyebrows's avatar is about to Te bitch-slap you guys, so watch the eff out!!!!!!!!! :yes: :devil:

Everyone should be on guard, all the time. Dumb Marching Kid is determined and ready to Te bitchslap anyone at any time if his poor widdle Fi shoes get stepped on. And we all know how volatile Fi is!! .. apparently!! :cheese:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Everyone should be on guard, all the time. Dumb Marching Kid is determined and ready to Te bitchslap anyone at any time if his poor widdle Fi shoes get stepped on. And we all know how volatile Fi is!! :cheese:

YEAH!!!!!!! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Attack of the killer what-the-fuck-is-that!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!

Is it a bird???? Is it a plane??? No, it's a damn Stuka bomber!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Sounds like a whining bitch, but man, the bombs hurt like hell!!!!!!!!!

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm still not buying it. Perhaps it's because this thing is being identified with extraverted thinking. As if that grants it some legitimacy. Sure, Te is a prestige function, but still, a flurry of action, overstatement and fury... that's extraverted thinking?

It isn't. It really isn't.

Extraverted reaction perhaps, but not thinking.

In other words, it continues to be a mistaken analysis to focus on the thinking part of this stuff. The thinking is the part that isn't done well, is reactive, comes out at times of stress. If it were actual extraverted thinking, it would have taken steps earlier.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm still not buying it. Perhaps it's because this thing is being identified with extraverted thinking. As if that grants it some legitimacy. Sure, Te is a prestige function, but still, a flurry of action, overstatement and fury... that's extraverted thinking?

In other words, it continues to be a mistaken analysis to focus on the thinking part of this stuff. The thinking is the part that isn't done well, is reactive, comes out at times of stress. If it were actual extraverted thinking, it would have taken steps earlier.
dude...she's talking about an enfp bitchslap...does it sound like it's intended to be some high powered super skill...it is a reaction...that's what a bitchslap is...she's discussing how we go into order mode...to protect the fi...she mentioned that...it's not hey look at our super bad ass use of te.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

+5 These ENFPs are way overstating their Te. This thread is about Fi.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
dude...she's talking about an enfp bitchslap...does it sound like it's intended to be some high powered super skill...it is a reaction...that's what a bitchslap is...she's discussing how we go into order mode...to protect the fi...she mentioned that...it's not hey look at our super bad ass use of te.

It isn't? Oh. So there's some other story about how these stressful situations start and what builds them up?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
are we? funny...i haven't seen that at all.

I dont mean overstate as in, "my Te is awesome!" I mean like, "____ must be be my Te" is IMO overstating it.

I think most type dynamics are probably best explained with just dom, aux. In this case, I think its an aux Fi issue

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I dont mean overstate as in, "my Te is awesome!" I mean like, "____ must be be my Te" is IMO overstating it.

I think most type dynamics are probably best explained with just dom, aux. In this case, I think its an aux Fi issue

I think it's more complex than that. Both sides are true. Since our Te is tertiary, it makes us less likely to be passive than INFPs in similar situations. What we're experiencing may be Fi, but it's got a Te push behind it that our more introverted cousins don't seem to have.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Happy sees it as a perception shift which I see as a judgement shift. From Fi to Te.

I understand why she sees it as a perception shift. She is going from one set of details, what she did, to another set of details, what the INTJ did. Its a shift in her perception. But she is also changing her judgement from her to him. This shift in perception just moved it from Fi her initial internal judgement to her Te external judgement. Is this perception shift handled with her inferior Si or her dominant Ne?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It isn't? Oh. So there's some other story about how these stressful situations start and what builds them up?
i'm sorry...i'm really tired but i can't seem to understand what you're asking...rephrase maybe?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Nothing. Just doing an INTJ thing, emphasising the F. Odd, but true.

To put it in Te words:

the bitchslap is real, its origins are real, and ENFPs wander about the place being beacons of feeling for people of ill will to hurt. Which is to say, Fi is not a judgment function.

Oh, wait--

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what an odd judgy string of words there..or again maybe it's just me being tired...but is the op offensive somehow? i'm confused...she's saying her lil fi get's hurt and she goes off on someone in a te in protection of fi way...i relate to what she means as do a lot of others...it's kind of comical isn't it? i thought it was.