First 789101119 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

And how bout her mode of expression?

So Ti... (imo)

Do you really think an ENFP would break things down in such a rigidly logical way, and do so such a large percentage of the time???

ENFPs might have tertiary Te, but Te tersh is not so excessive in its following of logical thought-paths, and it doesn't express itself as excessively as Happy's T does...

I mean, where's the F aux?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    I dunno, just a random Ne-ism prompted by your thoughts.
    For the love of god, STOP WITH THE NE!!! ITS JUST CHAOS!!!! AHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    (Everyone is marginally concerned about one's reputation, but when push comes to shove, Fi just doesn't give a damn.)
    And THIS is why Fi bugs the crap out of me!!!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

That's actually what I love about Fi. It's true, in every way, especially when it comes out in this kinda raw format.

Compare it to an exploding volcano. We try to send off warning signals to the villagers nearby, so they can evacuate in time, but we can only hold back for so long...

With time though..we cool down a bit and we become a sleeping volcano
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Teritary Te is the best. While i won't conquer the world(napoleon) , or become the president like putin(intj), I will most definitely conquer the village. So you enfp moefuggas bettah back down.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Note the overt public nature of these displays. Not only does Tert Te exhibit rage-it broadcasts its displeasure publically. This isnt planned-it just is how it plays out. For every pattern you can map in behavior, there is likely an underlying biological rationale-an evolutionary reason that behavioral pattern is conserved...
    Yes, I see that. It sounds terrifying. Does the display have to be public? If so, why do you think that is?

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I got a really, really bad Te bitchslap from my very best friend of nine years, when I was in high school. It was horrible. She really knew how to hit me where it hurt!

And the worst part of it is: she never apologized! I would see her around school all the time, and it was really painful. Freshman year was hell for me all because of her ONE rant, so honestly, even if she had apologized, I doubt that I would have forgiven her. It was too personal an insult; how can you think of a person the same way when they unload at you like that?

Moral of this story: Don't do it!!! Please! Have mercy.

It's a hell of a lot worse. From my experience, STs and NTs can be horrible too, but mostly in a generally douchebaggish way. The NF bitchslap, though, zones right in on your weak spot, and TAKES it DOWN. God help anyone who's hit by it.
    Do you know why your friend performed the bitchslap on you? Do you think she was justified? I've bitchslapped about five people; but bitchslaps are strategic moves for me, so there's no apology or regret for the bitchslap itself, but I do apologize for my part in actions that lead up to it if I think the relationship is worth it. I couldn't do a public bitchslap though, unless I had to, and I did have to twice in my early teens.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Happy Puppy, I think you're an ENTP.

You express yourself like no other ENFP I've ever come across, and if I ever get as bored reading a post as I do most of yours, it's always a Ti user (usually ENTP or INTP).

Ever considered it...???

sad?? I'm boring??

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    And how bout her mode of expression?

So Ti... (imo)

Do you really think an ENFP would break things down in such a rigidly logical way, and do so such a large percentage of the time???

ENFPs might have tertiary Te, but Te tersh is not so excessive in its following of logical thought-paths, and it doesn't express itself as excessively as Happy's T does...

I mean, where's the F aux?
    Just when I was feeling a bit more normal...

Go ask the ENTPs if happy puppy is an ENTP. Hell I will start you a thread. I am just the most defective ENFP in the known universe. BRO-KEN. Fuckt up. Alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    For the love of god, STOP WITH THE NE!!! ITS JUST CHAOS!!!! AHHHHH
    You know you looove it!-come swim in my sea of Ne a little longer!!!! I'll get you some floaties right after I give you the valium.

Sorry BC, you are totally right on this one...You were seeing Ne connections evolving second by second and growing into new models. Correct? Incorrect? who knows, and horrifically sloppy, but they provide an interesting framework based on the data set gathered. I can discard them at a second's notice-given new data such as you have provided wrt to Te. However my achilles heel is that due to the use of minimal Te to structure the Ne-it all SOUNDS very certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Still getting the fire alarm image. ENFPs as environmental pressure systems, firstly to warn of pressure and secondly, to exert opposite pressure. So, what if you're wrong? Being an emotional landmine for the benefit of the human system itself means you have to be placed right and go off at the right time.
    We do make up 8% of the population. We have a high false alarm rate and are well known for our emo displays.

Seriously, codifying bad judgment? Making it important? Like unto equal to actual solutions? Doing that lets people avoid talking about the actual hurt.

Alternatively, everyone be aware that hurt INTJs will be aggressive and emotionally abusive, and you should all just accept that because, well, neener neener, we have tertiary functions and we don't have to think anymore when they're engaged.
    yup.

PS. Just to be clear, the bullshit about this bitchslap being a genuine issue is social engineering at its sloppiest. You can't announce a bitchslapping and have the bitch stay slapped, or even be slapped. You're supposed to fuck with people in ways they can't see.

But announcing it... that's tantamount to attempting to educate... and educate on what? The existence of feeling, obviously. So, [blah blah blah] and the focus is feeling, not practice.
    In an fe-dominated society you fuck with people in ways they cannot see. It's how the Fe game is played.

In a Te-dominated society you overtly display issues in a more confrontational manner.

Practice-action-with no feeling would be destruction. Te can be cruel, unknowingly so.

Not to attempt to take away the tools for expressing the feeling, but pride of slap is a tool for stasis, not progression, it focuses attention on the existence of frustration at an inability to control the environment rather than on origin and legitimacy of feeling.

But we all knew that anyway and hooray for fucked up exercises in attempted domination.
    domination would not have included the phrase "stay away from me" fifteen times. As I said, the response is one to stress.

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Yes, I see that. It sounds terrifying. Does the display have to be public? If so, why do you think that is?
    Maybe not. I dont know. Sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Do you know why your friend performed the bitchslap on you? Do you think she was justified? I've bitchslapped about five people; but bitchslaps are strategic moves for me, so there's no apology or regret for the bitchslap itself, but I do apologize for my part in actions that lead up to it if I think the relationship is worth it. I couldn't do a public bitchslap though, unless I had to, and I did have to twice in my early teens.
    A bitchslap of the order of magnitude of the representative one in the OP is a once in a decade phenomena for me.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

sad?? I'm boring??
    It's not you, it's the Ti...

Go ask the ENTPs if happy puppy is an ENTP. Hell I will start you a thread. I am just the most defective ENFP in the known universe. BRO-KEN. Fuckt up. Alone.
    I don't rely on ENTPs for truth; I rely on them for excessively following whatever line of thought they're on, and, when they're at their best: comedy.

Honestly Happy, I think you should look into the possibility that you're an ENTP. What's your F vs T on a sliding scale of 1-100?

If you don't know, this test will spit you out an answer.

garbage

Just when I was feeling a bit more normal...

Go ask the ENTPs if happy puppy is an ENTP. Hell I will start you a thread.
    Don't give that bullshit another thought. You had about four or so ENFPs resonate with your musings, and you shouldn't have to try to appease one person who has a different opinion of your type than you do.