User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 284

  1. #71
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Happy Puppy, I think you're an ENTP.

    You express yourself like no other ENFP I've ever come across, and if I ever get as bored reading a post as I do most of yours, it's always a Ti user (usually ENTP or INTP).

    Ever considered it...???


  2. #72
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,432

    Default

    I got a really, really bad Te bitchslap from my very best friend of nine years, when I was in high school. It was horrible. She really knew how to hit me where it hurt!

    And the worst part of it is: she never apologized! I would see her around school all the time, and it was really painful. Freshman year was hell for me all because of her ONE rant, so honestly, even if she had apologized, I doubt that I would have forgiven her. It was too personal an insult; how can you think of a person the same way when they unload at you like that?

    Moral of this story: Don't do it!!! Please! Have mercy.

    Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    How does this bitchslap compare to that of other types?
    It's a hell of a lot worse. From my experience, STs and NTs can be horrible too, but mostly in a generally douchebaggish way. The NF bitchslap, though, zones right in on your weak spot, and TAKES it DOWN. God help anyone who's hit by it.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  3. #73
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    PS. Just to be clear, the bullshit about this bitchslap being a genuine issue is social engineering at its sloppiest. You can't announce a bitchslapping and have the bitch stay slapped, or even be slapped. You're supposed to fuck with people in ways they can't see.

    But announcing it... that's tantamount to attempting to educate... and educate on what? The existence of feeling, obviously. So, [blah blah blah] and the focus is feeling, not practice.

    Not to attempt to take away the tools for expressing the feeling, but pride of slap is a tool for stasis, not progression, it focuses attention on the existence of frustration at an inability to control the environment rather than on origin and legitimacy of feeling.



    But we all knew that anyway and hooray for fucked up exercises in attempted domination.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

    Boy meets Grr

  4. #74
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    What you've described is mostly an infuriated Fi. However, I'm not dismissing your hypothesis of a Te element. It's definitely there: you're pointing out real objective things in the world to make your point.
    Couldn't it be an infuriated Fe tertiary, being expressed via analytical Ti auxiliary?

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    However, there remains a strong core emotional element that is driving the whole thing, and not a small bit of Ne grabbing for every possible scrap of evidence.
    ...which would still leave room for Ne to be in the dominant position.

    ...if she were an ENTP.

  5. #75
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Couldn't it be an infuriated Fe tertiary, being expressed via analytical Ti auxiliary?



    ...which would still leave room for Ne to be in the dominant position.

    ...if she were an ENTP.
    No, ENFPs really do the bitchslap thing. I can attest to it. In fact, go take a gander at the are NFs soft? thread for more proof.

  6. #76
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    LOL, don't worry Lux..I've got Lit covered
    Tch, YOU HAVE NO PROOF!

    ... wait, you do. Reminder: do not use visitor messages. Noted.

  7. #77
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    No, ENFPs really do the bitchslap thing. I can attest to it. In fact, go take a gander at the are NFs soft? thread for more proof.
    Oh, I'm not denying that ENFPs do bitch slap...

    I've been in a relationship with one for the last 3-4 months, and I've gotten one or two of said bitch slaps, so I know what they're like.

    I just think all signs point to Happy Puppy being an ENTP, and I think the whole description of this bitch slap need not at all be restricted to making sense via an Ne-Fi-Te-Si dynamic...

    In fact, I think it makes more sense via an Ne-Ti-Fe-Si dynamic.

  8. #78
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Couldn't it be an infuriated Fe tertiary, being expressed via analytical Ti auxiliary?



    ...which would still leave room for Ne to be in the dominant position.

    ...if she were an ENTP.
    One of my primary indicators for Fe, particularly tertiary Fe, is the degree to which someone cares about the opinion of others. I do not see such concern in most of her posts. (Everyone is marginally concerned about one's reputation, but when push comes to shove, Fi just doesn't give a damn.)

  9. #79
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    One of my primary indicators for Fe, particularly tertiary Fe, is the degree to which someone cares about the opinion of others. I do not see such concern in most of her posts. (Everyone is marginally concerned about one's reputation, but when push comes to shove, Fi just doesn't give a damn.)
    You don't see the possibility of an exceptional level of Fe in that post?!?

  10. #80
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Read it again...

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] The ENFP Male
    By Angry Ayrab in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 07:29 PM
  2. [ENFP] What happens to ENFPs when they don't get the alone time they need?
    By cn1234567890 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 08:20 PM
  3. [ENFP] The ENFP "investigative journalist mode"
    By autumn in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 01:00 PM
  4. [ENFP] The ENFP Paradox
    By autumn in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 04:14 AM
  5. [ENFP] ENFP's, carrying the banner
    By gretch in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO