User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I find though, that as you learn to retreat, and deal with the pain, and therefore have fewer outblows, you also at the same time...become more lethal.

It is one thing to blow up at someone instantly, all unfocused and lash out in a random way..kinda like bitchslapping someone repeatedly. Sure they'll go 'wtf' but it won't *really* hurt. And yes, it can look...cute, I guess, to observers.

If you however learn to pace yourself, pause and only rarely have an outburst..because you try to automatically do that pause, the build up is bigger. Intenser. If someone at that point goes overboard, you can consciously decide: screw it, they aint worth it, and let them have it. And strike with lethal precision. Like a calculated martial arts blow at the weak points of a body. I don't like doing it. But it's a tempting option at times...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i have to say though...as mad as i can get and go off like this...i i never hurt them where it would the most...i know how to...so maybe that's what you mean...but i wouldn't.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Oh same here..Instead of striking a killing blow at their midriff, however, I'll pick the knee..hurts like hell, but isn't lethal
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Oh same here..Instead of striking a killing blow at their midriff, however, I'll pick the knee..hurts like hell, but isn't lethal
    Yes. Yes. Yes.

btw, I am so sorry for being a total judgmental bitch awhile back. Rationalizations aside I was really rude. I offer my apologies if you want them, but realize I will feel bad for a long time for being, well. evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post

I know this wasn't your intention, but it's still cute as hell, somehow.
    Really? You dont think it's totally nuts? Thanks. That actually means a lot.

Never corner an ENFP. If we have no way out we respond this way. We dont want to hurt people, but it hurts so much sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    If you however learn to pace yourself, pause and only rarely have an outburst..because you try to automatically do that pause, the build up is bigger. Intenser. If someone at that point goes overboard, you can consciously decide: screw it, they aint worth it, and let them have it. And strike with lethal precision. Like a calculated martial arts blow at the weak points of a body. I don't like doing it. But it's a tempting option at times...
    yes. Typically I have reached an endpoint. I am ready to sever all connections with that person, thus maximize damage. Yet I still hold back and try not to destroy them. I dont want to hurt people.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yup. Sucks that even though it feels really good to deal that blow ath the time, instantly after, even if you know it was the right thing to do, you feel soooo frigging lousy for being that cruel.

@ your appology: thnx and don't worry about it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

This is interesting reading. In particular, calling it "Te" is a bit of a misnomer.
    I've highlighted the parts that I've identified as Te. Emotive/subjective statements are not highlighted.

[QUOTE REMOVED]

The rule of thumb I'm using is that direct commands, and statements of specific behavior/actions/events are Te (perhaps call it "pure Te").

I'm not sure how to describe the rest. I think it's Fi venting through Te, and may very well have a "angry Fe" vibe. The venting is too orderly for Ne, it's rather specific statements of personal feelings, very direct.

On a complete tangent, what the heck is the Road Runner saying, that requires everything he says to be beeped out?
    Last edited by uumlau; 03-15-2010 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post

I'm not sure how to describe the rest. I think it's Fi venting through Te, and may very well have a "angry Fe" vibe. The venting is too orderly for Ne, it's rather specific statements of personal feelings, very direct.

On a complete tangent, what the heck is the Road Runner saying, that requires everything he says to be beeped out?
    haha, nothing nearly as bad as all the stuff I say huh?

excellent observations btw. I'd like to see other examples of this and see if we can identify the directive elements.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    haha, nothing nearly as bad as all the stuff I say huh?

excellent observations btw. I'd like to see other examples of this and see if we can identify the directive elements.
    your Fi in the initial post sounds like frustration, not rage.

"How can you not get it, can you be that dense or are you just selfish?"
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Frustration and hurt/pain caused by personal attacks and misunderstanding usually go hand in hand in these blow-outs.

Indignation and rage are another pair used when others are wronged or values are dragged through the mud.

Judgementalism and incessant hounding will cause frustration and pain, to progress to indignation and rage.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★