User Tag List

First 152324252627 Last

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    holy hell.

if there is any description fitting to the way I react to a problem, it's that.
    I feel almost relieved to know that it is an ENFP trait, and not some insane problem I have.

<3 you guys!
    I heart you too onewithsoul.

(Told you K.)

MBTI
    INTJ

There's a huge difference between learned behaviour and the existence of a cognitive function. There's a basic rule too that lesser functions serve higher functions, which is different from learned behaviour serving the person. However, if you wish to assign titles to learned behaviour, naming them "my Te" or "that Fe I was doing the other day", feel free. It's sociology rather than personality theory.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    whose rule?
    Jung's.

You quoted its application extensively above with bolding and underlining of the relevant parts.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Finally-on a personal note.

128 wall messages over the course of a year
    20 emails last summer
    22 PMs and 28 emails in five weeks this year after I shut off Pms

I triede several times to establish distance understanding the lack of emotional safety.

Over and over I explained-my Fi is puny, I dont understand emo. I suck at emo. I am like a child using Fi. You knew this.

I told you "I feel like I am swimming in Kalach flavored glue. Yeah just let me know if this sounds silly. Please let me know if you dont like me. Please let me know if i have misunderstood things. It's okay to say you dont like me, it is okay to say this will never be reality. It's okay to reject my silly puppy love crush. I am so retarded. It's okay to be just friends. Just be honest and let me know." I said these things quite a bit I recall.

So you let it drag on for like five weeks, with me everyday saying shit like the above, then seemed surprised about me getting hurt.

Not cool K, not cool.

Yeah sorry I flamed your ass, totally out of line and horribly inappropriate, but damn you hurt my feelings worse than anybody has ever done before. You were my friend and you acted like a douche-knowing me better than anybody else here.

You were not honest K. It hurt and I totally snapped in emo fucking insanity after you wouldnt leave me alone. I am sorry but you knew my emotions were kinda delicate and I did ask for clarification so many, many times.

yeah, that.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Finally-on a personal note.

128 wall messages over the course of a year
    20 emails last summer
    22 PMs and 28 emails in five weeks this year after I shut off Pms

I triede several times to establish distance understanding the lack of emotional safety.

Over and over I explained-my Fi is puny, I dont understand emo. I suck at emo. I am like a child using Fi. You knew this.

I told you "I feel like I am swimming in Kalach flavored glue. Yeah just let me know if this sounds silly. Please let me know if you dont like me. Please let me know if i have misunderstood things. It's okay to say you dont like me, it is okay to say this will never be reality. It's okay to reject my silly puppy love crush. I am so retarded. It's okay to be just friends. Just be honest and let me know." I said these things quite a bit I recall.

So you let it drag on for like five weeks, with me everyday saying shit like the above, then seemed surprised about me getting hurt.

Not cool K, not cool.

Yeah sorry I flamed your ass, totally out of line and horribly inappropriate, but damn you hurt my feelings worse than anybody has ever done before. You were my friend and you acted like a douche-knowing me better than anybody else here.

You were not honest K. It hurt and I totally snapped in emo fucking insanity after you wouldnt leave me alone. I am sorry but you knew my emotions were kinda delicate and I did ask for clarification so many, many times.

yeah, that.
    Now there's the slap I know and love. True and irrevocable facts demonstrating the primacy of... subjective evaluation. Which would look silly if the subjective evaluation weren't so... very, very important. Overblown, even. And then everything would be justified. Indeed, anything could be justified.

Smo-o-o-o-th.

Hugs for the lumpy, bumpy faux Fe.

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww shit...hugs guys that sucks.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ

So anyway. WTF is going on here?

The case for ENFP: well, massive subjective over-evaluation, way out of step with actual connections. But that's kind of an insult to ENFPs.

The case for ENTP: it's public, it includes social engineering, it allows "feeling" to be public property and have a kind of commercial value. But that's kind of an insult to ENTPs because has there been any good thinking used yet?

The case for ESTJ: poor Te, but that's me being Ni-ist.

The case for ESFJ: well... really, y'know... how is it impossible?

Is anyone cooperating to learn what is true here? There is a idiosyncratic public agenda that has existed for some long time, years worth of time. Is the focus on truth? Let's just get it over with and say, hell no, truth isn't what's going on here.

But is it subjective over-evaluation or objective over-evaluation? Or run-of-the-mill internet nutcase?

Sports fans, ^ that is what Te over Fi looks like, and actually labelling it Fi-driven will not satisfy it, because it'll need to be Te-satisfied before Fi will be satisfied. And y'know, it took a while, because mostly I don't take account of what others think they're getting away with, but this fucker keeps on keeping on--what is going on here?

Oh, um and EDIT: I do hope you are getting the message here, sports fans--a shitload of projection was needed before I was able to be cast in the stalker role. Those several billion emails and PMs, sent at like a rate of one every five minutes? Look it up people, although it has an upsetting and generally misleading name, it's called the game of Rape. Accept contact, have contact, cry rape, be looked after. But rape is rape, right? There must be something guilty in there.

As I say, smo-o-o-o-th.

Boy meets Grr

Oh, for chrissake.

MBTI
    INTJ

You've never had someone tell you how wrong-wrong-baddie-wrong you are and to keep it on and on so that one day you'll tell them how sorry you are for being told you were wrong? Love, Jag, that's what that is. True romance. It is the hope of the future generations.

[Cursing edited out, thanks so much Dr Typeless, so in lieu of actually strengthening the remaining now fairly wimpy paragraph, let's just assume an atmosphere of antagonism]
    Last edited by Night; 04-06-2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Don't insult other members, Kalach.

Boy meets Grr

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I've never allowed my feelings to be public property, so I don't know if your ENTP theory holds water. ENTPs don't live in the public as much as you think we do.

Just because something takes place in public doesn't make it extraverted, just unfortunate. And introverted functions takes place internally, sure, but that doesn't mean it can't be shared with the public.

But to answer your question, more like a woman scorned than an internet nutcase. Or were you asking about yourself?