User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    It's not you, it's the Ti...

I don't rely on ENTPs for truth; I rely on them for excessively following whatever line of thought they're on, and, when they're at their best: comedy.

Honestly Happy, I think you should look into the possibility that you're an ENTP. What's your F vs T on a sliding scale of 1-100?

If you don't know, this test will spit you out an answer.
    Be nice, Z. After all, this could turn out to be more cruel than you ever imagined: instead of being a soft fuzzy ENFP, or a wonderfully clever ENTP, she could end up as ...

ENTJ

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    Don't give that bullshit another thought. You had about four or so ENFPs resonate with your musings, and you shouldn't have to try to appease one person who has a different opinion of your type than you do.
    you said what i was thinking. don't lose sight of what you're really trying to figure out, happy, by getting sidetracked by nonsense.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

What reliable test would create a question, "I am weird."
    Worse yet, it actually equates being "weird" with N, rather than S.
    That test isn't even worth using, it's so absurd.

It's not you, it's the Ti...

Honestly Happy, I think you should look into the possibility that you're an ENTP. What's your F vs T on a sliding scale of 1-100?

Ti? Funny you say that-an ENTP told me the other day that I can use Ne to step outside of my Fi perceptions and reanalyze with Te-thus it looks very Ti-like on the surface. I dunno...

I dont buy into MBTI for ENXPs past 25 or so. When the tert function grows in it can so mess up the results. All of my ENTP males appear to feminine and loving at 45-and feel caring. ENTP women begin to feel caring and motherly at 25-35. ( I think this is genuine for the ones they care deeply for but this tert Fe can be used very effectively as a tool to control the enviornment as well.)

My ENFPs can be quite dominating past 35-highly analytical. I am still gathering data here as my data set is in biotech thus biased towards technically minded enfps, and potentially flawed.

However I am taking the MBTI certification an April and have to take the real test so I'll take it today and let you know how it turns out.

In reality-likely I use Ne(Fi)TeSi. But I never finished developing Fi. It's there-like a bucket o' lava and it runs through the foundation, grounding me, but I feel as though I work from principles-Te rather than values-Fi. My Fi is like a child's and I am hyper protective of it.

I also default to distancing myself from strong emotions, then analyzing them-myself-through Te?? (unless you hurt me, then keep provoking me to the point of a bitchslap)

But yeah. I love to think, analyze, dissect, build models, identify trends. I enjoy doing this-but in the realm of people-the Fi motivator.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What reliable test would create a question, "I am weird."
    Worse yet, it actually equates being "weird" with N, rather than S.
    That test isn't even worth using, it's so absurd.
    thanks for saving me the trouble.

also:

Oh, I'm not denying that ENFPs do bitch slap...

I've been in a relationship with one for the last 3-4 months, and I've gotten one or two of said bitch slaps, so I know what they're like.
    do you think you could convince her to join this board? i imagine her input would be quite informative.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    do you think you could convince her to join this board? i imagine her input would be quite informative.
    ENTPs are awesome

Hey Z-check this post out:

How ENTP tert Fe users respond to stress vs ENFP tert Te users. Note avoidance and retreat for Fe vs agitated attack for Te:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post981404

This may be the very best way to differentiate the two once you are past 25 or so although I would love more validation from the ENTPs here.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i relate to what you're saying too happy and you're not a fucked up enfp...not a thing wrong with your approach. i prefer to avoid strong emotions too and have at times came off very te...stating things in matter of fact conclusive way...to avoid dealing with the emotional aspect.

what enneagram are you?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    She's on the board. Actually, I met her here.

And she agrees with me regarding Happy Puppy; interestingly enough, we both arrived at the same conclusion, albeit separately.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    Ti? Funny you say that-an ENTP told me the other day that I can use Ne to step outside of my Fi perceptions and reanalyze with Te-thus it looks very Ti-like on the surface. I dunno...

I dont buy into MBTI for ENXPs past 25 or so. When the tert function grows in it can so mess up the results. All of my ENTP males appear to feminine and loving at 45-and feel caring. ENTP women begin to feel caring and motherly at 25-35. ( I think this is genuine for the ones they care deeply for but this tert Fe can be used very effectively as a tool to control the enviornment as well.)

My ENFPs can be quite dominating past 35-highly analytical. I am still gathering data here as my data set is in biotech thus biased towards technically minded enfps, and potentially flawed.

However I am taking the MBTI certification an April and have to take the real test so I'll take it today and let you know how it turns out.

In reality-likely I use Ne(Fi)TeSi. But I never finished developing Fi. It's there-like a bucket o' lava and it runs through the foundation, grounding me, but I feel as though I work from principles-Te rather than values-Fi. My Fi is like a child's and I am hyper protective of it.

I also default to distancing myself from strong emotions, then analyzing them-myself-through Te?? (unless you hurt me, then keep provoking me to the point of a bitchslap)

But yeah. I love to think, analyze, dissect, build models, identify trends. I enjoy doing this-but in the realm of people-the Fi motivator.
    To be honest, that's a pretty decent analysis.

I would still be open to the other possibility, but you have opened my eyes to a different personality.

My ENFP is just very much a creature of her Fi. She certainly uses Te all the time, but Fi certainly comes before Te.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Also, an interesting question that arises from your personal mixture of type preferences is: are you an ENFP who actually prefers T over F? And if so, what does that make you?

I think that's the entire issue at hand: is an ENFP with a somewhat defunct (no offense, honestly) F function really an ENFP at all? If she has more of a preference for T than F, doesn't that, by definition, mean she's really an ENTP?

Or does she fall somewhere in between, like an MBTI form of a hemaphrodite?

I don't know; but it's an interesting question...