User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 72

  1. #51
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    How did you get my dinner party playlist?
    I must shop at the same piece of shit thrift store.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  2. #52
    Kraken down on piracy Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    My thrift store is a whole one.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

  3. #53
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    My thrift store is a whole one.
    A whole shit?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  4. #54
    Kraken down on piracy Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    This is getting gross.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

  5. #55
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    This is getting gross.
    Your fault.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  6. #56
    Kraken down on piracy Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Your fault.
    It is true. And I regret it. Truce? *offers hand*
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

  7. #57
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  8. #58
    Kraken down on piracy Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Lovely.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

  9. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Sometimes I think the NFs real strength lies in the low expectations of being stupid and wimpy, just sitting around with huge pupils and feelings about shit. When expectations are that low, it makes it relatively easy to sucker-punch the world.
    I haven't read all the posts yet, but I had to stop and post when I saw this one. People always made assumptions about me, that I wouldn't be interested in going to this party or that I was "too good" to hang out with that group, or that I wouldn't dare try the flavour of the day because it might get little Miss Goody-Two-Shoes in trouble. Yeah right. Actually, since I'm kind of a crossover between an INFP and an INTP, this nicely set the stage for my inner shit-disturber to pop out at unexpected times and shock the hell out of people. I've always loved shocking people, partly because the Thinker part loves being right and proving others wrong, but also because my Idealist Feeler part liked the irony.

    ANYway, of all the types, INFP's are one of the most fun to poke with a stick because they seem stupid, weak, ineffective, and couldn't harm a fly. They attract bullies like a magnet. This is a dangerous mistake, though. Their depth of feeling and their strength of conviction means that, sooner or later, they're gonna crack and then you're gonna wish you hadn't poked them with that stick. I was just on Facebook on the INFP group page and there's an interesting discussion there: "What's your most violent INFP moment?" Now, "violent" and "INFP" seems like an oxymoron, but when you think about it, it makes sense. We are intuitive AKA spontaneous, and we have a lot of volatile emotions both good AND bad. So what does that spell? Spontaneous combustion. It just takes one final insult, one shove too far, one bully having one more laugh at our expense, and it's like a spark in a powder keg. The guy who started the FB discussion related his most violent moment. Some jerks were throwing paper footballs at the back of his head in class one day, and they threw one too many. I guess he took on a whole group of guys way bigger than he was, throwing desks, screaming, beating the crap out of them... We're predictably harmless...until suddenly we're not.

  10. #60
    morose bourgeoisie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,859

    Default

    I can seem pretty soft, pretty accomidating, but I'm not afraid to push back.

    I do avoid conflict. Not directly though. Mostly I avoid people. I assume there will be conflict, so I'm enjoying the 2 for 1 special.

    But on the inside, I'm filled with anxiety all the time. Not about anything in particular. It just is.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] NF, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 08-27-2017, 05:28 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 09:23 AM
  3. You are what you say you are.
    By King sns in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 01:18 PM
  4. [NF] NFs - When are you unapologetic?
    By Quay in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 03:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO