User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    iNFp
    Enneagram
    4w3?

Default ENFJs that have been hurt

Tell your story.
    Take advantage of the anonymity of the internet world.

--if u want to know why I want to know, u can ask.. AFTER u tell ur story.

Painfully Bipolar

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Good luck with that.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

haha we could be here awhile koocoomoo.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Glycerine

We are not going to fall for that. We dole out info on a need-to-know basis and even then we may spin the info to lead you down a certain train of thought (if we don't completely trust you). Are you crazy? LOL If an ENFJ seems open they either trust you or throwing out info that that could care less about. For me anyways, personal info=power. I'm not just going to give that power to just anyone.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

but it's teh internetz!!!!

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Oh, Jesus, people. Everyone acts as though getting hurt is something that only happens to a minority of people - it happens to everyone. If by 'power' you assume that people will know your weaknesses and use that against you, well, fuck, people probably already know and are just not telling you so that they can fuck you over anyway.

So what's the big deal. You get hurt. I get hurt. We all get hurt. Yayz. Victim society.

I'd reply, but I don't qualify (completely).

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

ENFJs like to prolong their hurt though unlike you and me there, ENFP. No one does post break-up purgatory like an ENFJ

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Sweet Jesus. For realz?

Well, I just look at it logically. What does it bring me if I wallow in pain? Either I vent it to others and free myself by sharing and then get OVER it, or I analyze it to learn from it or share it because I think others can profit from what I've gone through and learned.

Otherwise, who gives a rat's fat butt if you share your shit or not? Do these people think there is a governmental agency recording every ENFJ's hurt somewhere so that if they miss declaring 100 dollars of taxable income that they can be blackmailed for sharing their incredible hurt from some kind of child, spousal, or relationship abuse? Or getting screwed over by a former employer? What goes through these people's minds anyway?

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm not quite sure. I've often wondered that myself. I think that ENFJs are really dynamic and if delivered a reality call with enough tact they can grow from that rational approach to their emotions. It's risky though giving it straight to an ENFJ. I just want them to know this kind of tough love comes from a good place. For all you ENFJs:

YouTube - Letters To Cleo - Cruel To Be Kind