User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    pontificate
    Lol...yeah...maybe it's the trance thing...I speak Ni in such instances, I don't converse, it's more of a monologue. I usually don't talk for long stretches of time, but I can go for a while when I'm doing that...the thing is I keep surprising myself and being happy like a little kid when something clicks into place, so people don't tend to find it too arrogant. It's almost like being a vessel for greater insight.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    I think it's easier to bond with an F relationship wise (you take less of a chance with your feelings), but I'm not sure that means it's the best choice.
    You know, I think it's DEFINITELY easier to bond, hands down. Ridiculously easier.

But I'm still not sure you take less of a chance with your feelings in any relationship.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah I should have said "it seems like" maybe? It's not that you actually do, it just seems it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    Yeah I should have said "it seems like" maybe? It's not that you actually do, it just seems it.
    It does seem it. I'm mostly agreeing with you...it certainly feels that way.

Here are my basic observations of a pairing of this type. I know its probably of limited value, but I just wanted to share. This in no way reflects all INTJs. ENFPs, or their pairings.

Her - INTJ, painter, independent, tad high maintenance and needy (childhood issues), always looking for something better
    Him- ENFP musician, extremely well-liked, funny, professional student, traveler wisdom seeker

I know she loved that someone could pull her up and take her out on adventures and the whole social network that an ENFP unfurls. What was great to see was that when he put her in the spotlight, which he was kind enough to do for her (because it naturally shined on him at all times) she loved it so much. But I think it maybe bugged her that he was the star of her life story a little bit. She really needed attention and was easily tempted. He loved how good she was at things, there is a lot she is talented with. And I think its fair to say she brought peace, structure and order to his chaotic fire. Since he had wanderlust (searching for wisdom in less-than cushy places on the globe) and left things up in the air, and I think she was wanting their relationship to go to the next level (or change into something she perceived as better) they decided to part ways. But it wasn't acrimonious and I know they both love and value the time they spent together.

Best of luck in love, Gromit!
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Ah, thank you Vasilisa... interesting dynamics you describe. I am curious if I ever find myself in a relationship with an INTJ what that would ever look like.