User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Ok let me clarify on that last part. I am attracted and intimidated, and therefore I suspect that they might be INTJ because of how I have felt around new INTJs (my two female INTJ friends) in the past, and I want to date them because of the attraction and because of how beneficial the INTJ friendships have been for me... it just feels right, but I can't get past myself to actually go for it. Or at least I haven't been able to in the past.
    So go say, "Hi!" already.

Meeting people is about meeting people. MBTI helps only after getting to know someone.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Or..alternatively, go fascinate them

Honestly, INTJs observe more and hide more than you think. I noticed that if I was near them and I was into my own thing, being happy and puzzled about stuff, they'd glance over and stare. Somehow being random and illogical puzzles them to the point where they get curious enough to approach you...if you answer their eyecontact at least

Of course, this could be the female-male dynamics..but you have that natural charisma..do something with it. They're suckers for it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Ok let me clarify on that last part. I am attracted and intimidated, and therefore I suspect that they might be INTJ because of how I have felt around new INTJs (my two female INTJ friends) in the past, and I want to date them because of the attraction and because of how beneficial the INTJ friendships have been for me... it just feels right, but I can't get past myself to actually go for it. Or at least I haven't been able to in the past.
    I know what you mean about the attracted/intimidated thing. It's kind of funny to see someone else put it into words, because I know EXACTLY what you mean.

But, like, you should go for it. Seriously.

Thanks guys! I will see what I can do here... if anything happens, I'll probably get back to you with more to discuss.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    That's silly. Just because another F is more in tune with your feelings, doesn't mean he won't use them against you.
    How about "it seems like you are taking less chance with your feelings."

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Also, you sound FJ.
    I certainly hope you meant someone other than me.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    I copied my INTJ friend too. She relied back "Your poem makes me want to pee. " I just started laughing my ass off. It's like INTJs possess total enfp-emo quench-power.
    That's awesome! I have this really close friend who is an INTJ and I've known him for like 12 years. He's one of my two closest friends and I have very few friends. Occasionally if I start losing my mind about something I will call him and we'll talk things over. He's always very compassionate and patient and I can tell he's not annoyed, which is rare for most people when you're having a bit of a meltdown. Anyway, sometimes I will ask questions like "Why am I having such a hard time with xyz?" And he'll say, "Because you're gay."

It's actually the perfect response because it brings me back down to earth and allows me to not take things so seriously, which is often part of the problem.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

To continue on this topic-

Do other enfps notice that Ni feels calming? Maybe cause I use so much Ne, but I am distinctly calmed by Ni.

I am stuck in the netherlands and was planning to work in my room. But on the return from work, a man from my partner company began to tell me all about the linguistic basis of some british sayings.

My brain just slowed down. I didn't really need to talk, I just listened and absorbed cadence.

I decided to go to dinner just so I can listen more.

Ni is refreshing and seems to serve as a focal point for Ne.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

I am in a very happy relationship with an INTJ. For the record I did not know he was an INTJ nor did I have the intention of dating or living with him when we met (we actually met online through mutual attendance of shows and my friend being in his band.. I will not digress about how romantic meeting someone online is to me .. The first time we met in person was at a mutual friend's birthday) We were inseperable friends from that point and moved in together weeks after meeting and I did not find out until month 5 or 6 that he's a strong INTJ. *swoon*

I am not afraid of having too many expectations. I am a reasonable perfectionist. And we both are really so we see each other's weaknesses as things to overcome... together. He points out how well we work together often! I love balance and we really do make 1 + 1 = 3 by teaming up. We are both talkative and bounce ideas off one another freely all the time. We also each like to be alone a lot but don't mind if and might even prefer if the other person is simply present and we keep to ourselves.

We synchronistically reach the same conclusions from opposite ends of the spectrum and are both nerds for the same kinds of things. However we both have 1,000,000 additional interests to the ones that coincide, so we maintain our equally cherished independence while really helping one another with reciprocating strengths and can paint a wonderfully complete portrait of any issue that presents a T vs F conflict. "this is how I know it" and "here is the way I feel it"

Noted: he is very open and artistic for a ITJ and I very confident and consistent for a EFP

Downsides? I guess sometimes he's like an automaton that will never factor feeling into making any decision, but I know that's untrue. Sometimes I roll my eyes when his Te gets inane, wild and I crack jokes. He will express that he doesn't know what to do with my poetic terminology or metaphors, and requests that I not speak in such a way when he's upset (and I oblige. He genuinely likes talking to me when he has a problem and tells me I'm helpful )... he will always just be very honest so I can attempt to re-word it or cut to the point.

....So if I don't mystify everything he won't blurt out something that may not be true about it

I'm sure I have other wonderful things to say about my sexy INTJ, more later!

PS-- HappyPuppy, yes I find Ni extremely calming and very valuable!!!
    PURE LOVE ENFP. IEE. 9w1 (0). Saggitarius. Jupiter! FIRE!

~It is only the benevolent man who is capable of liking or disliking other men.
    - Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
    ~Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
    - Learn as though you would never be able to master it; hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it.

MBTI
    ENTP

Awwwwww, that's cute.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Pyramid, thank you for sharing. In many ways, I could have written the same thing about me and my INT. How interesting.