User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

Results 191 to 200 of 273

  1. #191
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Far worse than lacking guts, it lacks integrity.
    I mean...I know the whole "Tell everyone what you think of them in no uncertain terms all the time because anything less is dishonest" thing is a big value for type 8 ENTJs, but that doesn't mean anyone who exercises a little more restraint lacks integrity.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  2. #192
    #005645 phthalocyanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    681

    Default

    i actually usually want to punch xNTJs in the face for their 'jokes', almost as often as with ISTJs. i don't know why, it's a pattern i have noticed, though. i personally think it's a lot more fun with xNTP's. because it's more like sparring. and it is quite a challenge to get the xNTP to experience the same "rug being pulled from beneath" feeling they give to us. i like that challenge.

    it's lame that xNFP's get a rep for being humourless bad sports.
    maybe that's why i wanted to believe it when so many people told me i was INFJ. or because that's what INFPs do. act gullible. we are the perfect troll victims. but as such we also have the capacity to be the trolls as well... if only the Fi would pipe down more. it's been known to happen on occasion.

  3. #193
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    ISTJs make jokes??
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  4. #194
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I mean...I know the whole "Tell everyone what you think of them in no uncertain terms all the time because anything less is dishonest" thing is a big value for type 8 ENTJs, but that doesn't mean anyone who exercises a little more restraint lacks integrity.
    Sim, integrity means a lot to people. Not just me.
    If pretending people in this forum are figments of your imagination helps to assuage your guilty conscience, knock yourself out.

  5. #195
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Sim, integrity means a lot to people. Not just me.
    If pretending people in this forum are figments of your imagination helps to assuage your guilty conscience, knock yourself out.
    That's not what I mean. I think you have a reputation for abrasiveness on the forum similar to mine. You've certainly received more disciplinary action for it than I have. That doesn't mean that either of us lacks integrity.

    So is it the fact that I choose to restrain my abrasiveness more in real life than I do on the internet that makes me lack integrity? Is it the discontinuity between the two?

    How would I gain more integrity--by aligning my internet behavior more closely with my real life behavior?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  6. #196
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    i actually usually want to punch xNTJs in the face for their 'jokes'
    and you're totally sure you're not an INFJ?

    but as such we also have the capacity to be the trolls as well... if only the Fi would pipe down more. it's been known to happen on occasion.
    Very true. Just look at Mystic Tater.

    and me

  7. #197
    Member fusetah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    CAGE
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    That's not what I mean. I think you have a reputation for abrasiveness on the forum similar to mine. You've certainly received more disciplinary action for it than I have. That doesn't mean that either of us lacks integrity.

    So is it the fact that I choose to restrain my abrasiveness more in real life than I do on the internet that makes me lack integrity? Is it the discontinuity between the two?

    How would I gain more integrity--by aligning my internet behavior more closely with my real life behavior?
    Integration



    /Fuse

  8. #198
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post

    How would I gain more integrity--by aligning my internet behavior more closely with my real life behavior?
    It's a little late for that, don't you think?

    And as far as me getting more disciplinary action for what I say?
    Sim, I have been rewarded again and again IRL for what I am "punished" for online.
    I'm not going to change what earned me respect and success in business.

  9. #199
    #005645 phthalocyanine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    681

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    and you're totally sure you're not an INFJ?
    no... i'm never totally sure of anything, but that's why i doubt i am a real J-dom.

  10. #200
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Grow up, thanks.
    You're cute when you know you've been bested.

Similar Threads

  1. [JCF] XNFPs and Knowing the "Essence" of People
    By finalcount in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 10:36 AM
  2. [MBTItm] XNFPs and the Discussion of Events/Feelings
    By SubtleFighter in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:04 PM
  3. [MBTItm] The XNFP and restlessness.
    By CrystalViolet in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 09:06 PM
  4. Hate to do this guys but...types and selfishness
    By FalseHeartDothKnow in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 11:11 AM
  5. [Fi] Are Fi and selfishness related?
    By Lightyear in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO