• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] xNFP and selfishness?

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
You have made assumptions about why I think you lack integrity.
It's has nothing to do with "holding your tongue."

It has to do with your inconsistency, as well as your lab rat approach toward people here.
You also say shit that you don't even really mean, just to argue.
And you call that integrity?

Interesting that you mention that. It is very true that ENTPs are notorious masturbatory agitators (just as INTPs are notorious mental masturbators). Prime example being Socrates, who loitered around public places for the sole purpose of starting arguments. He was as much of an asshole as he was a genius.

However, I haven't seen "argument for the sake of argument" behavior from simulatedword. Yes, he starts A LOT of arguments, but he seems to be consistent with his ethos, which I happen to agree with most of the time (minus that congnitive functions voodoo that he preaches with foam in his mouth)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
The irony of Simulated World and Jaguar arguing yet again about absolutely nothing in a thread makes me suspect this is some kind of weird public foreplay.

Yeah, they type with one hand while beating off with another.

I called that long time ago.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I told the truth about a person. Period.

You mean you told your opinion about a person. Being heavily abrasive is perfectly fine when you believe your opinion to be the truth?

Or is it that you are too blind to see my true intent?

So your true intent is purposefully obscured? And you're complaining about my "lab rat" treatment of people?

So far the only difference I can see between your forum behavior and mine is...oh wait, nothing.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, they type with one hand while beating off with another.

I called that long time ago.

Yet the fact that this continues to occur even after they've been called on it repeatedly causes me to believe that an important component of their excitement is that other people know what they're doing.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting that you mention that. It is very true that ENTPs are notorious masturbatory agitators (just as INTPs are notorious mental masturbators). Prime example being Socrates, who loitered around public places for the sole purpose of starting arguments. He was as much of an asshole as he was a genius.

However, I haven't seen "argument for the sake of argument" behavior from simulatedword. Yes, he starts A LOT of arguments, but he seems to be consistent with his ethos, which I happen to agree with most of the time (minus that congnitive functions voodoo that he preaches with foam in his mouth)

It's not too late to save your soul, you know...

preacher.jpg

Jaguar

You mean you told your opinion about a person.

If someone announces in public, "I am driving a race car."
And I call them a "race car driver." It's not exactly my opinion.

So your true intent is purposefully obscured?

Where did that paranoia come from?
Go hang out with INTJ123, the sky is falling now!!! :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If someone announces in public, "I am driving a race car."
And I call them a "race car driver." It's not exactly my opinion.
All I did was shoot back what the person had admitted about themselves.

Really? Then why did you get graveyarded for a month for it? No chance you were being unnecessarily hostile, huh?

Where did that paranoia come from?
No Sim, the illuminati are not coming to your door.
Go hang out with INTJ123, the sky is falling now!!! :D

Sigh. You said that some people have figured out your true intentions, but that I'm not one of them.

If you were not deliberately obscuring your true intentions, everyone would know what they are without any figuring out required.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uh that's a cute picture and all, but the strength of my point speaks for itself.

Jaguar

Uh that's a cute picture and all, but the strength of my point speaks for itself.

The point is you think I have some big REASON for being here, when all I meant was certain people have figured out what motivates me.
They have an ability to look beneath the surface.
(Something you cannot do.)

There's nothing "evil" going on here, Simmie poo.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The point is you think I have some big REASON for being here, when all I meant was certain people have figured out what motivates me.
They have an ability to look beneath the surface.
(Something you cannot do.)

There's nothing "evil" going on here, Simmie poo.

I didn't say anything about evil or conspiracies. I just said that your statement that some have figured out your "true intentions" but others have not implies that your intentions are not necessarily obvious.

Right, so everything we do can be narrowed down to a combination of two words? And shorted down to two letters?

Just asking :)

I think we have FAQs for this sort of beginner question.

Jaguar

If you get a bottle of water, Sim will blame it on your type.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you get a bottle of water, he'll blame it on your type.

I'm still waiting on that explanation of how your forum behavior is so much more virtuous than mine.