User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: Famous ENFPs

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Well the "nuts" thing is almost surely Borderline Personality Disorder and it doesn't really determine any particular type. INFJs usually are more in control of their feelings, though. I agree that IxFJs in general act appropriately, in public at least.

I don't think Courtney is ExFJ. I don't see the Fe. I see Pe/Fi/Te...
    Well...I actually think you are onto something...and could have very likely nailed-it with regards to Love. ((in spite of all I just said above...I had always thought my crazy sister was ENFP...until I started to rethink everything after she tested INFJ. I also have always suspected she has bpd as well. It's hard to type crazy lol))

MBTI
    INTP

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZANQkWo0oDY"]Amy Adams[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    me too!! she reminds me of me....well a lil bit...maybe cocktailed.

YouTube - Drew Barrymore - interview
    Drew is ESFP. Look at her eyes. See how she looks at Dave? She's got a big smile but she watches him very closely. Amy, by comparison, seems to not be paying much attention to her interviewer's presence.

oh...and will someone tell me how to post this thing!!
    Type in your caption, highlight it, Click the YouTube button and enter the URL. It will look like this:

{YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXC2yR67fRQ"}More Amy{/YOUTUBE}

Except with square brackets.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ disagree about her being an esfp. it's in the way she talks...the words and phrasing that she uses...a certain vibe that i've only seen in enfps.

and the post was two years old. i've learned how to post videos since then haha thanks tho.

and that look...is an sx thing i think
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ^^ disagree about her being an esfp. it's in the way she talks...the words and phrasing that she uses...a certain vibe that i've only seen in enfps.

and the post was two years old. i've learned how to post videos since then haha thanks tho.

and that look...is an sx thing i think
    I'm with Lady X on this one. Just like she said.. it's a vibe, the flow of words, terms, etc. I guess it's possible that Drew isn't ENFP (anythings possible eh).. but i have seen countless, countless ENFP's bring her up as ENFP, feel a kinship with how she presents herself, and I really do think that says something. You know, she could be incredibley border on her S/N.. (I know some will argue that's not how it works) but as for me.. i chose Drew as my avatar because I have had a crush on her since I was 10. Bigtime chick crush. (even though I'm straight) When I was 14 and she posed in playboy, I begged and pleaded with my best friends bro to go buy me a copy. When she went on David Letterman as a punky and wild teen that jumped up on his desk and flashed the world.. i decided that she's as rad as they come. .
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah for sure...she reminds me of me...especially when i/we were younger...she is likely a 7w6 too and i think that people may type her as esfp because she has/or used to have that wild child vibe..but i think that's a 7w6 sx enfp thing too....listen to the words she uses...her far out hippie sort of philosophical way of speaking....it's in the mix.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    xNFP

I don't know if someone has already said this, but I always thought Brittany Murphy was ENFP I resonated with her in interviews, and she gave me the whole vibe. R.I.P girl! <3

Stansmith

@Lady X @Starry @skylights @Elfboy @pinkgraffiti @nicolita @Animal @Amargith

What do you guys think of filmmaker John Cassavetes' type? I think he might have been an ENFP 7.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Che.