User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 282

  1. #81
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    The ENTP got bored and fooled around? Otherwise, I am out of guesses.
    Nope, the ENTP felt like the INFJ was expecting too much in the way of emotional "connection" and involvement, and was too touchy and easily bothered. The INFJ felt like the ENTP was too flighty and noncommittal, and he wasn't able to satisfy her need for novelty. Irreconcilable differences.

  2. #82
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Nope, the ENTP felt like the INFJ was expecting too much in the way of emotional "connection" and involvement, and was too touchy and easily bothered. The INFJ felt like the ENTP was too flighty and noncommittal, and he wasn't able to satisfy her need for novelty. Irreconcilable differences.
    That might be the trouble with ENTP women. Especially if they're not very soft.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  3. #83
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    That might be the trouble with ENTP women. Especially if they're not very soft.
    Soft?

    I don't think anyone was to blame for it. They just weren't ready for that level of commitment.

  4. #84
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Soft?

    I don't think anyone was to blame for it. They just weren't ready for that level of commitment.
    I'm a bit curious about how ENTP women are. I don't think I know any. It would be interesting to compare notes.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  5. #85
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I'm a bit curious about how ENTP women are. I don't think I know any. It would be interesting to compare notes.
    Well, for starters, they're considerably more sufferable...

    Kidding. I haven't noticed a big difference. The ENTP females I know are regularly accused of being like "guys" anyway. But to me, the raw ENTP personality works well on females. Males just seem immature.

  6. #86
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Well, for starters, they're considerably more sufferable...

    Kidding. I haven't noticed a big difference. The ENTP females I know are regularly accused of being like "guys" anyway. But to me, the raw ENTP personality works well on females. Males just seem immature.
    I prefer "full of childlike wonder" to "immature".
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  7. #87
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I prefer "full of childlike wonder" to "immature".
    Is it so wrong to love talking about literature, theory, and deep life issues at one moment, and then dick and fart jokes at the next? I think not.

  8. #88
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Is it so wrong to love talking about literature, theory, and deep life issues at one moment, and then dick and fart jokes at the next? I think not.
    I don't go in for bathroom humor being rather squeamish about the body, but otherwise I agree with you.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  9. #89
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    The more Ne I get, the more I fascinate/irritate my INFJ husband. Those are the parts he admires the most. Most of the time he seems to enjoy being irritated by my chaos and randomness.

    I mean I do other non-Ne things to provoke him too, like wearing odd socks of different textures and he is like "how can you do that" and I say it pleases me and that irritates him and fascinates him.

    It certainly seems logical to me that a male INFJ would be entertained by a Ne dom.

  10. #90
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I mean I do other non-Ne things to provoke him too, like wearing odd socks of different textures and he is like "how can you do that" and I say it pleases me and that irritates him and fascinates him.
    I like odd and eccentric people. I wouldn't be irritated at all. If anything, I would grow even more fond of you.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] INFJ in love with INFJ
    By ArchAngel in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:44 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Are you fascinated with the outlaw mentality?
    By Pseudo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-28-2012, 02:01 AM
  3. [MBTItm] Are ISTPs actually closer with INTJ, ENTP and ENTJ than with INTP?
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 09:26 AM
  4. Are INFJ's Natural Artists?
    By Ethan Bear in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 06:54 PM
  5. [INFJ] Suggested Enneagram(s) of INFJ Pairing with ENTP 3w2?
    By Lenian in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO