User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Babs, don't blame us just because the world can't get enough of INFJ fantabulism .

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    I think you have a beautiful soul. You sound forgiving, caring, intelligent, and pure! :-) Yes, you should take good care of your gentle soul...and keep loving everyone (including you!)...your love is powerful!! :-) Thank for sharing with us!! luna~
    Dude, did you come out of movie about the 70ies?

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    we get it. you guys are the most special, weirdest and misunderstood types on the planet, and unless you guys are allowed to have the "romance novel-esque" connection, love itself will simply not exist......
    Awww...finally! Somebody gets IT! Now, will the world implode?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Babs, don't blame us just because the world can't get enough of INFJ fantabulism .
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Awww...finally! Somebody gets IT! Now, will the world implode?
    oh I forgot to include an eyeroll after my post ... I resent all of this INFJ love :workout: ( <-- he looks angry)

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Jung is most often typed INTP. He typed himself as dominant introverted thinking if I recall correctly, so his Fe would be inferior, not the same animal as in the INFJ at all.
    Thank you for pointing this out. It makes total sense. While reading Psychological Types, I kept thinking to myself that he didn't quite sound INFJ, that his thinking was too pristine, too intense, but I couldn't make that leap.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Phantonym

oh I forgot to include an eyeroll after my post ... I resent all of this INFJ love :workout: ( <-- he looks angry)
    Oh, I'm feeling generous, I'll throw in an extra Now, go wash your mouth with a bar of soap, it's not nice to be so jealous.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

My most comfortable and long standing relationships are with INFJ's.

I'm starting to think they are the only type (if we are going by types here - anything is possible) that can maintain my interest - period.

With the INFJ's in my life (3), day to day life, goofing off, talking etc is never boring. We ENFP's can be flakes, but I just don't lose contact with mine - its natural (which is weird)

I value them GREATLY.

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

MBTI
    SEXY

oh god, not ANOTHER one of these goddamn INFJ/ENTP love fest threads!!!

we get it. you guys are the most special, weirdest and misunderstood types on the planet, and unless you guys are allowed to have the "romance novel-esque" connection, love itself will simply not exist......
    And that's why it's not called the "Are INFJs naturally fascinated with ENFJs?" thread.
    (removed)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    These, times a million. ENTPs are wonderful friends, but for relationships, yes, I've felt left out in the cold before. It seems I'm much more emotionally invested in the relationship than they and that leaves me open to be hurt. So if I'm ever involved with one again in the future, I'll try to wait and see if they can give me the commitment and focus I desire before forming any strong emotional bonds.
    Funny, I am an ENTP who met an INFJ. I feel that I m the one more emotionally invested due to the fact that he is always holding back his feelings so much. So I will never know how 'invested' he really is.

Too many internal defensive walls for me to break down, it's a delicious challenge though I have to admit.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by nijasumi View Post
    Funny, I am an ENTP who met an INFJ. I feel that I m the one more emotionally invested due to the fact that he is always holding back his feelings so much. So I will never know how 'invested' he really is.

Too many internal defensive walls for me to break down, it's a delicious challenge though I have to admit.
    there's often a kind of imbalance between the infj perception and the perception of the other. i would say what lauren ashley said, and my partner would be like, what the fuck are you talking about? you're closed off way more than me. and when you do it, it feels deliberate.

being open and in the moment all the time is next to impossible for us because we feel it can consume us from the inside out. we are always looking for improvements, always scanning for possibilities, imagining the whole of the story that has come before--it creates a kind of exhausting perfection, and the lack of Ji in the first two functions makes grounding technqiues really important so we don't short-circuit. both stress response and balancing internal/external pressures (our own idealism vs the reality of the situation/what is actually here before us) are our primary weak points. and Pi has trouble letting go of the past, because it is so often referencing the past when engaging the present and imagining the future. it is always part of the story surrounding us, part of the total meaning of our lives and the world we live in.

i think infjs sometimes have more of a tendency to trust the F of others in assigning value. because we're made to read feeling and its expression. my best friend is an entp and many of my friends are intps. with the entp especially, i think i assume emotional annoyance and irritation far more than what is likely to be the case (whereas the intps probably actually ARE annoyed! ). he has mostly purified his own psychological system, balanced himself very well, so he doesn't do things that are damaging to him. we obviously have a great connection--but i have way more of a tendency to doubt that with him and with others because i don't slow down and imagine the Ti validity of judgment in the situation, understanding motive from more perspectives than just what my Fe is receiving as input. and worse yet, it is easy for infjs (especially e5) to avoid being open with Fe and instead focusing on modeling their universe every waking moment, which makes us have very little real information to work with (read: real as present-tense).

we are definitely challenging. i think infj-entp is celebrated because entp is one of the few types who sees that "challenge" as a positive thing, rather than an exhausting waltz with a hot air balloon who is always too inflated or deflated (although the later is more relevant to the extremely intense sx infjs).