First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    My beef with ENTPs is that they're very quick to approach an INFJ (not necessarily because of type) but after a while, they INFJ finds out that the ENTP is invested in a billion other areas, making the INFJ feel like yesterday's newspaper. Discarded.

I think what it comes down to is that the ENTPs know how to play to the INFJs but ultimately don't need INFJs because they get along with so many types. INFJs don't have that luxury so we're kind of like the girlfriend that will always go back to the abusive boyfriend, knowing they're just going to get hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I think over time though their distractability may end up making me feel neglected. I also like a little more stability in my life when it comes to relationships. As friends though, I think they'd be fantastic.
    These, times a million. ENTPs are wonderful friends, but for relationships, yes, I've felt left out in the cold before. It seems I'm much more emotionally invested in the relationship than they and that leaves me open to be hurt. So if I'm ever involved with one again in the future, I'll try to wait and see if they can give me the commitment and focus I desire before forming any strong emotional bonds.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENTp

These topics always go:

It's always the ENTP's fault.
    "Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible." - Mac Anderson

why entps & not enfps??? how sad for enfps . . .

Sniffles

Dont worry, we get along them too.

Quote Originally Posted by EricHanson View Post
    These topics always go:

Cause it usually is.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by EricHanson View Post
    These topics always go:

What's the "ENTP's fault?"

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    why entps & not enfps??? how sad for enfps . . .
    I heart ENFPs too. It's a similar dynamic as with ENTPs, but a bit more confusing. You think they are there, and then poof!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I'm a fan of older ENTPs. Some of the younger ones I've encountered only argue for the sake of seeing what will happen when they push certain buttons or because they enjoy debate (but without any larger or more productive goal in mind). It's not that it's wrong, but I can see where that could get old fast in a relationship. It also seems to me that younger ENTPs would more likely have difficulties committing or staying settled on one person in the long term.

MBTI
    STFU

ENTP's are usually one of the only personality types i can stand when everyone else has burnt me out. their nature is comfortable to me by default, not really by conscious decision.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    STFU

plus, they at least try to bring me out of my shell. i appreciate that.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Quay View Post
    Not sure. I think what it is: I feel comfortable with being misunderstood with this type more than the others.

"She's wearing pink space boots and a red ski mask. Doesn't make sense but I don't care"
    Ha! Well, I do like that part. Sometimes. Other days, I feel like "I'm wearing pink space boots and a red ski mask. Why doesn't he understand what I'm communicating?"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    What's the "ENTP's fault?"
    Use your Ni to figure that out .

Unless of course, you haven't read a lot of these topics.
    "Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible." - Mac Anderson