• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's - do you relate to this?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I almost posted this in the celebrity typing forum, but I specifically wanted to know if it was something NF's related to.

Kara DioGuardi (yes, she's one of the American Idol judges) and Jason Reeves wrote this song together and this is them singing it in her house. I haven't paid much attention to what MBTI type she might be whenever I've seen her on TV, but when I watch this video I think NF all the way (ENFx). I also see him as an INFx - with a possible exception of INTP (but this is less likely than INFx, in my opinion).

So, NF's, watch the way they interact with each other and listen to the dialogue before the song starts. Then, also consider the lyrics to the song - which they wrote "together" - in a very short period of time.

Considering all these things, do they both seem NF to you?

YouTube - Kara DioGuardi singing terrified

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I didn't find anything I could relate to. Whenever I saw her on TV she annoyed me. But she seems different here, more N than S. But yes, I can see him being INxP and she's more ENFJ than P.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like it...she's cute and seems pretty cool...no clue about types tho...wasn't that helpful? :p