• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ - ISxP: Playful Annoyance

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've noticed, with ISTPs especially, that I have severe urges to be as playfully obnoxious or ridiculous as possible around them. No other types provoke this reaction from me so i'm curious if other ENFJs feel this way or if it expands even beyond that. The ISxPs do tend to reciprocate and vibe off of the annoyance, rather than rejecting it. Perhaps it is stirred up because of a subconscious awareness that they'll allow it?

Better Explanation:

I become completely uninhibited with my actions or words, especially if it is silly. It's spur of the moment humor-banter.

Online: I'll play-yell at them in all caps. Proper grammar and sentence structure can disappear effortlessly. Excessive happy emoticons are used.
The reaction is usually playing along or an amused ":doh:"
In real life: I say every ridiculous thing that comes to mind, regardless of how stupid. They always catch any silly action and poke fun.
Same reaction, but with more provoking from both sides.

So.. have you witnessed it?
Are you part of this conspiracy?
Do you know the method behind the madness?
:shock:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*whispers* Se...:D

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
*whispers* Se...:D

I can't hear you. Did you say Se?

... :taps on the walls: There seems to be an echo in here. :shock:

Mm I was thinking it was a lot about the Se, but i don't like to commit until i know. or until an ISxP is standing next to me, making me feel like i have no choice but to speak the words!