First 345

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Vera Farmiga

Her eyes give her an INFJ look to me...

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I was filming myself on my camera (thinking about doing the video thread thing) and was horrified and shocked to see just how much all of my features move around when I talk. I know I was somewhat uncomfortable, but I kind of think I still normally look like that. It certainly doesn't square with the calm, not terribly expressive facial demeanor that most people talk about with INFJs.

I felt that way too when I looked at my video. However, I was pleasantly surprised because I often feel that I look too stoic.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by seamaid View Post

Vera Farmiga

Her eyes give her an INFJ look to me...
    I agree. I saw her on a late night talk show once, Letterman I think. And she seemed really spaced out during the conversation. I would say INxx really stands out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I was filming myself on my camera (thinking about doing the video thread thing) and was horrified and shocked to see just how much all of my features move around when I talk. I know I was somewhat uncomfortable, but I kind of think I still normally look like that. It certainly doesn't square with the calm, not terribly expressive facial demeanor that most people talk about with INFJs.
    My face is very expressive, too.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by KLessard View Post
    Elsie Wright played by Florence Hoath in "Fairy Tale a true story" giving the INFJ glare:

"Be serious!"
    AKA "The Care Bear Stare"

"Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    When I attended a pentecostal church, years ago, a woman came to me and said:

"You are truely a man of God, I can see it in your eyes."
    People automatically assume I'm religious. I'm not sure it's my appearance or the attitude that a "good person" has to have the Christian God in their life to be that way. If I have a label, it's Deist... so I'm spiritual in a very unstructured sense.

Now the eye thing... I have a stoner's eyes. There is no spark to them. Typically they're squinting and I just look very tired haha. Dunno, otherwise. I've seen a lot of different "attitudes" from my own face depending on where I am and what I'm doing.

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    AKA "The Care Bear Stare"
    You never got the silent stare from an impatient INFJ? Looks nothing like a care bear stare... I gave one to an ISFP last fall after she'd been really hurtful to me. It looked like this:

INFJ:

ISFP: From to to to to :sad:

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    iNtx

Quote Originally Posted by KLessard View Post
    You never got the silent stare from an impatient INFJ? Looks nothing like a care bear stare... I gave one to an ISFP last fall after she'd been really hurtful to me. It looked like this:

INFJ:

ISFP: From to to to to :sad:
    Yeah, I gave a death glare to my isfp best friend because I wrote a poem about a squirrel transforming symbolically into a human and back and how the squirrel was like a person, abused by society and left for dead, and immediately after she read it, she got distracted by a squirrel and chased one up a tree. Big no-no for me. She, in my mind, became the epitome of all that is evil for that moment. It was because of mindlessness that she chased it up the tree (she wasn't intuitive at the time at all), but I gave her one of most intense glares I had ever given anyone and she not only stopped, but went over and pleaded for forgiveness even though she wasn't sure what she did wrong, and you could see the thought "Oh sh*t, what did I just do?" reflected in her eyes, because I had never been as mad at her or hurt by her. (I rarely, rarely get mad... just incredibly hurt and sad)