• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP ONLY what is your Ennegram?

For -NFP, what is your Ennegram and wing?

• Total voters

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm probably a 7w6.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I answered at some point when I was delusional and thought I was a 9w8.

I'm totally a 7w6.

So the poll results are screwed up.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ i thought i remembered that!

i'm a 7w6 too. i may have answered 7w8 in this thread because that's what i always get on those tests but...it's not accurate. i'm just testing wrong haha

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What? No, no you are not 5w4. Nor do you have unusally high Ti.

Heh, yeah I had the same kind of reaction when I read this and noticed that I voted as 4w5... Finding your type is a journey I guess. :D

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heh, yeah I had the same kind of reaction when I read this and noticed that I voted as 4w5... Finding your type is a journey I guess. :D

Indeed, I've always found it quite amusing of the strange things that I have said in the past; I often surprise myself!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha, true that :yes:

what was I thinking? I am a complete hedonist/escapist and run away from my problems. I am similar to an 8w7, but not to an 8w9
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION] was right about me :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

i'm a 7w6 too. i may have answered 7w8 in this thread because that's what i always get on those tests but...it's not accurate. i'm just testing wrong haha

7w6s are made out to be butterfly chasing, hyper, social butteflies. it is unfortunate

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well that's kinda accurate haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm just kiding...i think...well it sorta is...but not always...i have many fanciful serious hats that i put on. :)

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
7w6s are made out to be butterfly chasing, hyper, social butteflies. it is unfortunate
That's exactly why I didn't consider that I could be a 7w6 for a long time.

I ended up posting a big anonymous q&a thing on another site and BlackCat pegged me as a 7w6 and I went back and looked at it. Fits perfectly. Probably fits even better than ENFP and has helped me more to understand 7w6 traits than any MBTI stuff.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I answered at some point when I was delusional and thought I was a 9w8.

I'm totally a 7w6.

So the poll results are screwed up.

9w8 seems like it would be a bit Jekyll & Hide. I think one of my cousins is an Fe dom 9w8 and that just makes them super bossy either way. :p

It seems like the big difference between an 8 and 6 wing is that an 8 wing instinctually pushes back and asserts itself directly. A 6 wing still retains independence but naturally finds other ways to get what it wants and get its point across. Basically an 8 wing seems more focused, "fighty", and in your face while a 6 wing is generally more diplomatic and effusive with their energy. That's been my take, at least.

That's exactly why I didn't consider that I could be a 7w6 for a long time.

I ended up posting a big anonymous q&a thing on another site and BlackCat pegged me as a 7w6 and I went back and looked at it. Fits perfectly. Probably fits even better than ENFP and has helped me more to understand 7w6 traits than any MBTI stuff.

OMG, let's all start a 7w6 ENFP club!!! You too [MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION]!

Mia.

INFP 5w4... although it's arguable that I might be a 4w5. I feel more detached and analytical than the INFP 4s, though.

Yeah I'm there with you, even though I'm 9 primary. My tritype is 954, and the 5 definitely outweighs the 4, even though the 4 flavor is there. But it's more of a garnish, with 5 being the main assistant to the 9.

Enneagram with wing is 9w1.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7 with balanced wings (7wB) :hifive:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker