• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP ONLY what is your Ennegram?

For -NFP, what is your Ennegram and wing?

• Total voters

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
7w6 in da houuuuse!
happy%20dance%20penguin.gif

reclusivehermit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
5w4 (currently)

I've scored as INFP ---4w5

5 = Detachment

4 = Hypersensitivity

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm sorry D:
Can you send me a link to a test that won't do that then, since it's not possible?

Did a test give you that result? That's interesting.
Generally, in the regular enneagram theory, your wing can only be adjacent to your main type. So in case of a 9, it's either 9w1 or 9w8.

Hobotastic

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Did a test give you that result? That's interesting.
Generally, in the regular enneagram theory, your wing can only be adjacent to your main type. So in case of a 9, it's either 9w1 or 9w8.

I took a different one and got 9w1 :D
With the test I took first it said in large bold font size that I was 9w5. I'm really confused as to why they would have a false test up...

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP 5w4... although it's arguable that I might be a 4w5. I feel more detached and analytical than the INFP 4s, though.

Silveresque

It's really hard to distinguish 4w5 and 5w4. I relate strongly to both, and I'm more on the analytical side as well, but when I look at the level descriptions I relate more to 4. I think I'm going to stick with 4w5.

Curious_Kitty

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm a 4, haven't figured out my wing yet...doesn't anyone a good site to try to figure that out or with a test for the wing?

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
It's really hard to distinguish 4w5 and 5w4. I relate strongly to both, and I'm more on the analytical side as well, but when I look at the level descriptions I relate more to 4. I think I'm going to stick with 4w5.

Try to view it more as 4 vs 5. Which basic type describes your emotional fears more?

Silveresque

Try to view it more as 4 vs 5. Which basic type describes your emotional fears more?

Well, that post was pretty old. I actually think I'm a 9 right now....But I seem to keep changing my mind every few weeks.

Anyways, I think 4 describes my emotional fears the best, followed by 5 and then 9 (although I think 4 was bound to come out first just because the 4 descriptions focus more on emotional fears). However, I think I'm too detached from my feelings to be a 4. :shrug:

Curious_Kitty

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I often wonder if it's easy for us to have a constant type with enneagram, because it's hard for me to figure out most of the time, or I keep changing my mind.

I am leaning more towards me being a 4w3, but not completely sure. I took a test the other day and got 6w5. o_O First time that has ever happened. I always get 4 otherwise.

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7w8, so many 4's! I almost feel special ;P