• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP ONLY what is your Ennegram?

For -NFP, what is your Ennegram and wing?

• Total voters

7thsomebody

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
just took two completely different enneagram tests even different styles of test: one was 7w8 the other was 4w3...

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i keep getting 7 or 4. Once I got 7w8. I think 4 and 7 both sound like me but I am not an introvert as type 4s seem to be so I do not know...
4s aren't necessarily introverted, 4w3s especially. It's pretty common for ENFPs to be 4.

either 8w7 or 3w2
Do you give a shit about what other people think of you?

If so, you're a 3. If not, you're an 8.

ExAstrisSpes

MBTI Type
ENFJ
EDIT: Totally disregard I started reading this for fun and then posted before I realized this was for NFP only. :'(

7 probably w8.

The test I took also said I was a "sexual variant" (assertive, intense).

I feel like this should scare the crap out of me.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i think i'm either 7w6 or 3w4... not really sure o_O;

if 7w6 then so/sx/sp
if 3w4 maybe sx/so/sp instead

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:( Not many 8's backin' me up according to the poll.. :wacko:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:( Not many 8's backin' me up according to the poll.. :wacko:
Nope, 8 is a good type for Te-heavy ENFPs, but not for many other NFPs.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why the distinction?

the same reason i'm torn between types. i'm not incredibly high-energy and ADHDesque like most 7s seem to be. i'm more mellow and just ADD.

but then, i'm not incredibly socially aware and seem pretty individually quirky for a 3. and more self-absorbed, but not really on sp issues, preservation stuff, more ideas and emotional stuff. i can't put aside my emotions. i have to work through them before i attend to other things.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the same reason i'm torn between types. i'm not incredibly high-energy and ADHDesque like most 7s seem to be. i'm more mellow and just ADD.

but then, i'm not incredibly socially aware and seem pretty individually quirky for a 3. and more self-absorbed, but not really on sp issues, preservation stuff, more ideas and emotional stuff. i can't put aside my emotions. i have to work through them before i attend to other things.
What do you value more, winning and being admired, or having fun?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What do you value more, winning and being admired, or having fun?

i guess having fun, at the heart of things. i stress really hard about rejection. it scares me to not be liked because i stop valuing myself. inside i'm pretty insecure. maybe that's a 6 wing, idk

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i'd put $500 on 3 for you :tongue:

I value more having fun... :shock:

that is a lot of money!! :D

maybe i should trust you... cause a 3 wouldn't bet if they can't win right? lol jk

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm pretty sure I'm a 7w6

Is every INFP a 4w5 lol?