• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP ONLY what is your Ennegram?

For -NFP, what is your Ennegram and wing?

• Total voters

MafiaAngel180

MBTI Type
ENFP
I found a few sites to take the test. (Which is the best?) But I am unsure about the whole wing thing. I've gotten 7 in two tests, and I've also gotten 4. I think I am a mixture.

Super Nova

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
3w4, if it's possible to believe the results of the test at SimilarMinds.com.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7w8. Fun is the name of the game baby. :party2:

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
Very much a 9w1, I'm really surprised by all the 4w5's! I'm very much not a 4 and very much a INFP.... Proves that types not everything =) =)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very much a 9w1, I'm really surprised by all the 4w5's! I'm very much not a 4 and very much a INFP.... Proves that types not everything =) =)
Well, 9 isn't a very weird E-type for an NFP. ;) I on the other hand have seriously considered 5w6 for myself, which is a very weird E-type for an ENFP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always seem to fall into a 9w4 sort of box.
Well... 9w4 doesn't exist in the original Enneagram. Magic Poriferan created a new Enneagram which does include that type, but that one's still under construction.

Curwhibble

MBTI Type
INFP
Well... 9w4 doesn't exist in the original Enneagram. Magic Poriferan created a new Enneagram which does include that type, but that one's still under construction.

Really? I didn't know that! None of the others come close in dominance using the results from The Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator but then I could be interpreting the data incorrectly. That's quite likely, my dominant type is definitely 9 but the wing combinations of either 1 or 8 do not really seem to fit the results?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you more calm and collected, or inwardly neurotic?

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
Well, 9 isn't a very weird E-type for an NFP. ;) I on the other hand have seriously considered 5w6 for myself, which is a very weird E-type for an ENFP.

Yeah 9 seems common enough, but 4w5's are by far the majority! I've even noticed that sometimes people can't decide between 4 and 9....it's just strange to me because I don't feel 4ish at all... not even close to a 4.
5w6 is very surprising...but I suppose if its balanced....:huh:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah 9 seems common enough, but 4w5's are by far the majority! I've even noticed that sometimes people can't decide between 4 and 9....it's just strange to me because I don't feel 4ish at all... not even close to a 4.
5w6 is very surprising...but I suppose if its balanced....:huh:
It's not really. I'm much, much more of a nerd than I am paranoid. I'm actually very NT-ish in a lot of ways, but I'm definitely Fi/Te rather than Ti/Fe.

7thsomebody

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
i keep getting 7 or 4. Once I got 7w8. I think 4 and 7 both sound like me but I am not an introvert as type 4s seem to be so I do not know...