User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFP

Yes adjustment to moods means adjustment to physical appearance. The chameleon approach comes from an imagination that somehow we will feel better. If this person fancies you, she may have become nervous and needed to adjust. (maybe she felt shy, and adjusted to girlish pigtails??) I feel awkward when I fancy someone at first and I become a bit shy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by lbloom View Post
    It might be fun if someone (else ) started a thread on how the two sexes of the MBTI spectrum behave under such conditions.
    we should do that. but 32 new threads? yeesh that could get frowned upon.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by chatoyer View Post
    Personally, I probably wouldn't deliberately, dramatically change my appearance in front of you like that, but it pains me to rule it out completely, because whimsical, random behavior is a core ENFP trait!

I DO fidget quite a bit, so I could easily be playing with my hair, or doodling or what-not as a typical behavior, which I suppose could be interpreted as flirting, but our natural state is often perceived as flirtatious, which is maddening I know!

If you're expecting stable, consistent behavior from an ENFP, you will probably be disappointed!

Look for shyness or embarrassment from an ENFP, that's revealing.......

Did I help at all?
    When I suddenly find myself attracted to a guy, I initially feel quite disarmed, shy and temporarily mute.

MBTI
    ENxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Yomama99 View Post
    Alright, I was helping out this ENFP to do some task at my work then all of a sudden she changes her hair style from a pony tail to two pigtails. Another instance she took off her sweater and put around a scarf around her neck while I was talking to her. What's up with that?
    Nothing is up with this except that she wanted to change her hairstyle and take off her sweater. Logic dictates that these actions have no other meaning. BTW..if you put your hair in pigtails....I would imagine that you AREN'T trying to impress anyone...unless you are auditioning for a Pippi Longstocking play.

MBTI
    iNfP

Quote Originally Posted by Yomama99 View Post
    Alright, I was helping out this ENFP to do some task at my work then all of a sudden she changes her hair style from a pony tail to two pigtails. Another instance she took off her sweater and put around a scarf around her neck while I was talking to her. What's up with that?
    OHMYGOD! Is this ISTPs think about? Ohmygosh! What can I say?

It's called multitasking... Or maybe she listens to you better and concentrates bettter when she's fidgeting. Some people are more kinesthetic and need to engage their bodies (that's why I scribble/draw on all my papers when in class).

Sorry to be rude. Actually, I should be glad that an ISTP is actually taking the time to understand N's. I wish more S's would be so daring and caring!