MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

Default ENFP and the paranormal

Can you Fi your Ne?

Can you let your Si guide you when your Ne, Fi, and Te functions are in harmony?

Are you extremely sensitive to the energy/heat/electricity that people and things possess? Can you tell if these things are positive or negative?

Do your absorb others' moods without trying to & to the point of a physical reaction?

Do you dream (consciously or unconsciously) about things that happen later or immediately following?

Has your Ne taken over? Share your experiences!

Surely this will warrant some hilarious, skeptic commentary. Good thing ENFPs love those who insult them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm not quite an ENFP, but one time I had a dream about this kid with brown hair and a mole on his cheek. I don't remember what he was doing or if he was saying anything, just this kid.
    A few years later I met him in high school.

I also get deja vu a lot, but I've read that deja vu is when your brain has like a mini seizure and by the time it catches up with reality you think you've already been/heard/said/watched whatever.
    Ok that was a really crappy way of explaining it. Wikipedia it if you want.

With every bf/gf relationship I've had I could always get a feeling of how it was going to end. I'd ignore it or tell myself not to make it a self-fulfilling prophecy, but it would always turn out that way.
    With the last... meh, boyfriend, I guess (it was confusing), one time he showed me his hounds' tooth socks, saying they were like his fave socks. I have this hounds' tooth motorcycle jacket, and one day when I was getting ready to see him I was thinking, wouldn't it be funny if I wore my jacket and he wore his socks. Yep, he wore the socks.
    Also I could pretty much tell when he was going to call me.

Is that Ni or Ne? :P
    Just because I'm an INFP doesn't mean I'm emo!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Nice Bart Simpson cat btw.
    Just because I'm an INFP doesn't mean I'm emo!

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
    Can you Fi your Ne?

Are you extremely sensitive to the energy/heat/electricity that people and things possess? Can you tell if these things are positive or negative?

Do your absorb others' moods without trying to & to the point of a physical reaction?

Do you dream (consciously or unconsciously) about things that happen later or immediately following?

:
    Sometimes.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by paradox fox View Post

I would like to know the answer as well. I've assumed Ni and so, as I commented on another thread I've decided I'm NeNiFi, or something like that.

I've had dreams predicting (accurately) that boyfriends would be wonderful or terrible, dreamed that I would have a baby with my now husband when I had known him for only a couple months. (Our son is now 13). Once I had this terrible feeling about a woman crossing the street and she turned out to be the school counselor who was to be meeting my son beginning that day. She ended up messing him up, all because I couldn't find a rational reason to back up my hunch. I dreamed an acquaintance of mine was dressed in black as if for mourning and discovered she had quite recently had a miscarriage. I didn't live in the same city and hadn't spoken to her; I only found out because I told a mutual friend about the dream. I had a dream while I was researching a paper about religion and law in which all these symbols appeared which were repeated in my research the next day and guided me to an important discovery for my paper (and meaningful to me personally).

The thing about deja vu is interesting, as I get it a lot and I have a seizure disorder.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm not quite an ENFP, but one time I had a dream about this kid with brown hair and a mole on his cheek. I don't remember what he was doing or if he was saying anything, just this kid.
    A few years later I met him in high school.

I also get deja vu a lot, but I've read that deja vu is when your brain has like a mini seizure and by the time it catches up with reality you think you've already been/heard/said/watched whatever.
    Ok that was a really crappy way of explaining it. Wikipedia it if you want.

With every bf/gf relationship I've had I could always get a feeling of how it was going to end. I'd ignore it or tell myself not to make it a self-fulfilling prophecy, but it would always turn out that way.
    With the last... meh, boyfriend, I guess (it was confusing), one time he showed me his hounds' tooth socks, saying they were like his fave socks. I have this hounds' tooth motorcycle jacket, and one day when I was getting ready to see him I was thinking, wouldn't it be funny if I wore my jacket and he wore his socks. Yep, he wore the socks.
    Also I could pretty much tell when he was going to call me.

Oh man if deja vu is a mini seizure, I've probably had a few too many. Deja vu has been common my whole life, esp. in childhood, when I would rationally tell myself there's no way I could have done that before (I still do this with things today)!! I would describe a mini seizure as what happens when extremely bright light catches my eye, not a feeling that I've been there/done that before.

When it is affecting you or someone very nearby, Ni, when it is for the benefit of others, Ne. I feel like those with dominant Ni more easily relate to this and would express it frequently in concentrated, direct contact and those with dominant Ne in a more expansive, indirect way. I used score as INFP when I was younger and isolated-- and am definitely an ENFP who needs her alone time. This is how I differentiate the functions in myself.

Nice Bart Simpson cat btw.
    hehe thanks, it's Coltrane aka Snowball IV

PS -- I have a houndstooth fetish. Since the days of Windows '95 I have been in love..

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Can you Fi your Ne?
    Yeah, if you mean what I think you do, I'm definitely good at it now that I'm 30 and not 19. I'm not just haphazardly going out and experiencing new things for the hell of it, despite how bizarre, impractical or dangerous it might be to me. I actually have an inner sense of right and wrong and self-protection now...I think that's both Fi and Te that have learned to save me from myself.

Can you let your Si guide you when your Ne, Fi, and Te functions are in harmony?
    Hmmm...I'm in touch with Si (strong periods of nostalgia sometimes, decent memory), but I'm not sure what you mean.

YES. I've been this way since I was a teenager at least.

YES...and sometimes it's horrible and I wish I could stop. I've worked on self-protection with that...I really think Te is crucial for developing necessary protection against this in some situations.

YES!!!

I'm not sure what this even means....

Surely this will warrant some hilarious, skeptic commentary. Good thing ENFPs love those who insult them.
    Oh, I've heard it all before. THEY just don't know....

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

When it is affecting you or someone very nearby, Ni, when it is for the benefit of others, Ne.
    By this definition I must have Ni, then, because that's mainly how it manifests itself. I'm not sure how true that is.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    By this definition I must have Ni, then, because that's mainly how it manifests itself. I'm not sure how true that is.
    Maybe you aren't giving yourself credit for the amount of influence you have, or only feel comfortable with it after developing the Ni side more...the reflective of part of ENFP that allows us to include ourselves in the vision we create with everyone in mind besides ourselves. The part that needs to be alone more than other NFs.

:redface:

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Can you Fi your Ne?
    yep. and still don't under estimate those who can't because they havn't realized they could yet.

Ni pretty much guides that.

yep. i assume it's an instinct all possess. even though i know by the definition held in the question...many don't. refer to #1 answer.

yep. + i know when they're bluffing in their mood by virtue of knowing their mood and adjust my physical reaction to a bluffing physical reaction to counter their bluff

a sensor will always catch this natural phenomenon and bring me to my senses by throughing an object (of sorts) toward my general direction.

my Ne took over before i was born within that other person i was reincarnated from.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?