MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Can you Fi your Ne?
    yep. and still don't under estimate those who can't because they havn't realized they could yet.

Can you let your Si guide you when your Ne, Fi, and Te functions are in harmony?
    Ni pretty much guides that.

Are you extremely sensitive to the energy/heat/electricity that people and things possess? Can you tell if these things are positive or negative?
    yep. i assume it's an instinct all possess. even though i know by the definition held in the question...many don't. refer to #1 answer.

Do your absorb others' moods without trying to & to the point of a physical reaction?
    yep. + i know when they're bluffing in their mood by virtue of knowing their mood and adjust my physical reaction to a bluffing physical reaction to counter their bluff

Do you dream (consciously or unconsciously) about things that happen later or immediately following?
    a sensor will always catch this natural phenomenon and bring me to my senses by throughing an object (of sorts) toward my general direction.

Has your Ne taken over? Share your experiences!
    my Ne took over before i was born within that other person i was reincarnated from.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

No interest in the paranormal, tyvm.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

Elaur, definitely not an exclusive or universal topic for ENFP but I had to ask specifically since a lot of the wild shit that happens seems to link back to my functions.

MBTI
    ENFP

For me, the paranormal has been a big part of my life. I had an out of body experience as a child; I have always been sensitive to ghostly occurances; and my dreams have either come true or have had extreme meaning for me. It still freaks the crap out of me when something happens...but I'm starting to be less afraid.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaAngel180 View Post
    I had an out of body experience as a child
    Is that something you can elaborate on? I'm very curious

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMagdalena View Post
    Is that something you can elaborate on? I'm very curious
    I was six, and I was going into the hospital for, what was supposed to be, a simple procedure; a tonsil- and adnoidectomy. Well the doctor dropped a stitch down my throat and into my stomach, which caused me to throw up blood and my electrolytes were off. Anyway, I almost died. And I recall looking down on my little body and seeing my doll baby on the ground. It was later confirmed to me by my mother, that my Baby Apricot (A Strawberry Shortcake doll), was left laying on the floor after they wheeled me out of my room. Apparently, I also told my grandmother about some white light....but I'm not sure if that was during the actual procedure or during the second time when I was dying. That part made me wonder if it was waking to the light in the operating room, but I have had one surgery since then, and I don't recall any room lighting that was so overpowering that I felt like I had to mention it. My mom had one when she was a little girl. She fell down her basement steps, but yet at the same time, she saw herself falling. Weird.