User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I have 2 best friends who are ENFJ's and a best friend who is an ISTP.

The 2 ENFJ's are really accepting of me, so I know they understand me and that is huge. The ISTP is fun to be with and I get an interesting perspective on the things I think about. We both value alone time and there is no pressure to perform.

I have many online friends though from another forum, and I love them a ton.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I find I get along with INTJ's very well. I can also relate to INFP's a lot since I spend some time there myself. My best friend from HS was an ESFP. I also like ENFP's very much. My wife is an ISFJ. I haven't know many INFJ's, but I love all my INJF online friends.

I prefer feelers, but get some kind of geek vibe going with INTJ's, it's cool and kind of weird at the same time. You can get something different out of each type I suppose.
    Your soul shines in hasty splendor
    Come see the spark,
    Come feel the surrender. --Qp

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

geeky intuitives, generally e4s,5s, 7s, and 9s.

i find that these categories correlate pretty strongly with who i relate to, can communicate with, and feel challenged by. seeing the world similarly enough to enjoy it and share vision, and then being able to explore and find the differences.

MBTI
    INFJ

My friends seem to be all over in terms of type. I like healthy NTs and fellow NFs most but they are so few in my life. I typically enjoy friends who have a great sense of humor and stand rather independently on their own. Other than that, they're all over the place.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I like most types of people, but just need a bit of alone time to recuperate depending on how much energy they require of me. For longer-term interaction it helps if the person is a little laid back, at least not apt to interpret things in a negative light or apt to put pressure on me. I like it if we both rely on reason to resolve problems rather than accommodation to solve conflict. For example if any reference to [insert anything] is upsetting and must be avoided, I always fear I will forget. I can't keep track of details and know I will blunder. Reason distills details down to a reliable system that I can reference at a later point and it should remain the same. It is also important that they want to be interacting with me.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by quietmusician View Post
    I like heavily cynical people that can be on the same page with my cynicism. But really I try to be open to all personality types, MBTI aside. But perky people don't tend like me, they call me a "downer". I like those who have seek fun in the smallest matters (playing video games as opposed to clubbing), those types I get along with really well. And I don't like being "encouraged" to have fun. So anyone who is cool with my laid back, homebody self is cool with me.
    These are my preferences, too.